Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Freeze Is Actually Saying The Truth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Is Actually Saying The Truth! (296 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Is Actually Saying The Truth! by derealj(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Freeze is right about one thing. If not paying tithe is the only sin we are committing in this world, then we should not worry about hell. But no, we are so worried about tithe that we forgot the Sins we are committing that can actually condemn us. You embezzle public fund and pay tithe from it and think you will make heaven. You swindle money from people and pay tithe out of it and think you will make heaven. You see the people that actually need that money and you Ignore them coz you paying tithe, and you think you heading there because that's what your G. O is telling you. No my dear it doesn't work that way. I'm afraid our pastors are telling us what we want to hear instead of the truth. But the truth is that Jesus Christ never emphasised on tithe paying rather he emphasised on salvation. And that is what our Pastors should also do. Giving to the church should be out of your own free will and not because someone is telling you if you don't give, then you are condemned. And please for those of us that thinks if they go to church on Sunday then they've become righteous am laughing in Yoruba

(1) (Reply)

The Heart In The Universe. / Church /school Representatives Wanted At An Intern'l Christian Educational Ngo / Religion In A Nutshell:man Kills Girlfriend For Not Joining Anti-sausage Cult!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.