Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? (880 Views)

Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? by otil1: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dear OmenkaLives and, in fact all youths and progressives from the Middlebelt and South of Nigeria,

Have you read Prof. Nwabueze's essay that thoroughly x-rayed the mission and agenda behind the killer herdsmen scourge? If not, please here is it. A must read, a bombshell and collector's item, plus a reference source in the current struggle of Nigeria to attain nationhood.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/one-nigeria-compatible-prof-ben-nwabueze/

An excerpt:

"General Buhari’s first major policy statement as President-elect must be viewed.... and which demands recalling here because of its frightful bearing on the issue under discussion.

He said: “I charge you to join me as we build a new Northern Nigeria in a generation…..the best investment we can make in the North is not finding oil in the Chad Basin….we will start with one local government in each state until we get to every school in all of Northern Nigeria…..To achieve this, I have secured a Northern rehabilitation fund…..to rebuild the North after the devastation of Boko Haram insurgency…..Join me my brothers and sisters and let us finish the work our forefather, Ahmadu Bello, started.”

The speech portrays the picture of someone driven by something more than the ordinary ambition to become President of Nigeria. Besides, it requires something more than that to drive a person to contest presidential election for four consecutive times winning it in the fourth contest.

Buhari was driven by a passion, the passion of religious fanaticism or a religious zealot, to become President of Nigeria in order to carry on and finish the work started by his forebear, Sir Ahmadu Bello, including the Sardauna’s fond idea to extend the rule of the Moslem North throughout the country by means of a jihad.

This is a factor that must be taken into account as we seek explanation for some of his actions, utterances and postures since assumption of office as President on 29 May, 2015.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/one-nigeria-compatible-prof-ben-nwabueze/
Re: Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
So I rest my case on politics
Re: Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? by otil1: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dear OmenkaLives, I need to tender my apologies for next to.e you feel the pressure to run, and you having wisely chosen the East, please you are very welcome. I will receive you with open hands and heart.

After reading the essay, all I could remember was the lyrics of 'Panic and run' in Lions Guard kiddies cartoon.

My very good friend and ally from Kogi State read it and this is what he said to me.

"Yes confirmed, it is true not fiction... You see my brother, it is a complex senerio, the North North zone of deficit balance in contribution to benefit account are the maximal beneficiary of the common wealth.

It is unfortunate that the ndigbo see anything after Obolo as Ogbu Hausa, or ndi Hausa, but the reality is we are used to fill the benches in the church but never allowed close to the pulpit.

This is prompted the coup announced by Gideon Orka.
The North is an amalgam.A non homogeneous mixture,, Authentic northern, Nigeria is the North Central including zuru emirate of kebbi , South Borno , a little bit of yobe where the chief of army staff comes from, majority of Adamawa aside the fulani minority who incidentally are the lords there,southern kaduna,plateau , Taraba and benue ,then kwara and kogi.

You see incessant crises unabated , the issues are simply political conquest, the inability of the minority Northern North to completely dominate, subdue and dictate is at the middle of the crises.

Take note of the religion of the leadership from Taraba and benue, it permanently Christians, this is not acceptable to them ,the Muslim northern North Nigeria.
Why haven't you been having similar cenero in kogi and kwara is because the religious issues are settled, hardly can a non Muslim be a governor of kogi and kwara, it is an unwritten rule.

I hate talking on tribal or religion, but I tell you a Christian In the north is politically disabled, if you are non Fulani and Hausa is a Serious disability too .

God bless you"
Re: Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? by Warship: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Is Omenka still alive

2 Likes

Re: Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? by otil1: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
This my friend is a recent convert to Christianity, but the worries remain the same. He said to me thus:

"According to my junior brother Senator Dino "you tell the truth you die, you keep quiet you die

One of the reasons I left the religion of my birth Islam for Christianity is the seemingly inculcating in to the religion what is not in the guiding books :Quran and hadith.

Example the killings is not in the Quran, political discrimination and tribal inclination are not Islamic, in Nigeria who leads the Muslims sultan either is knowledgeableor not, I tell you if you want Islamic scholars go to ilorin and western Nigeria, but you will be surprised at the discrimination in the system, so also the Arab world doesn't accept the black Muslims as equals, we have many examples of our people who went to study in Saudi Arabia and Egypt, they tell us the discrimination,

Though unfortunately, my experience sofar is discouraging, I went through the worst betrayals in a church environment, where unfortunately money, power and position are glaringly Worshiped as against the Christ Jesus they profess.

In conclusion, I tell you it is a fact that the descendant of USMAN Dan Fodio are permanently territorially ambitious ,unequivocally so.
Whether it is Islam propelled is a subject of symposium discussion. Bcoz most of the deeds are unislamic in nature, but political conquest and economic subjugation.

Good morning Sir."

1 Like

Re: Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? by PDJT: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good essay from him but I don’t agree that Nigeria is salvageable. At his age now and level of knowledge, he should know that most Muslims would admit that they are “Muslims First” and supports Sharia being the supreme governing law, which is incompatible with democracy or democratic principles of Liberty and Freedom. Therefore, i aspect him to profer paths to the total de-amalgamation of this shithole, for every Nation trapped in it by the thieving Brits to pursue their separate political, social and economic visions.
Not this trash suggestion he made below:

“This is a great tragedy indeed. What should engage our concern and concerted effort is how to bridge the chasm resulting from the North-South Divide created by the 1914 Amalgamation of the Protectorates of Northern and Southern Nigeria. The matter calls for the creation of a national front for the activist pursuit of the National Integration Agenda.”
Re: Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? by otil1: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
PDJT:
Good essay from him but I don’t agree that Nigeria is salvageable. At his age now and level of knowledge, he should know that most Muslims would admit that they are “Muslims First” and supports Sharia being the supreme governing law, which is incompatible with democracy or democratic principles of Liberty and Freedom. Therefore, i aspect him to profer paths to the total de-amalgamation of this shithole, for every Nation trapped in it by the thieving Brits to pursue their separate political, social and economic visions.
Not this trash suggestion he made below:

“This is a great tragedy indeed. What should engage our concern and concerted effort is how to bridge the chasm resulting from the North-South Divide created by the 1914 Amalgamation of the Protectorates of Northern and Southern Nigeria. The matter calls for the creation of a national front for the activist pursuit of the National Integration Agenda.”

You know, I agree with you but is it a feasible option?

A clean separation will come from willing partners or constituents but when one constituent feels it's a reduction of their fiefdom, only a bloody and nasty separation is tenable.

Can Nigeria afford another bloody attempt at separation?

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Spotted Shopping In The U.K (photo) / Will PDP Give Otom Automatic Ticket If He Dump APC? / Nigeria Overtakes India As Country With The Most People In Extreme Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.