Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 (406 Views)

Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now / 82 Percent Of The Total Wealth Created In 2017 Went To The Top 1% -Oxfarm Report / Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 by temisilva(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Some days ago, a friend asked me: what's your best investment in yourself in 2017? I reviewed the past year in my mind and then came to a conclusion: my best investment in myself is the time and money I spent when i got the chance to travel in different places and to meet many interesting people. Plus, I became happier, healthier, and braver during the whole process. So that was definitely my best investment in myself.

Warren Buffet once said that "you are your own biggest asset by far." So investing in yourself is the best investment of all! What about you? In the past year, what's your best investment in yourself? How did it turn out? How has it affected your life?
Re: What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 by HOLYDICK(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Befriending a politician pikin which through her papa helped me secure a job grin

Infact its the best investment in me ever

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 by squarelead(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice one Bro.
HOLYDICK:
Befriending a politician pikin which through her papa helped me secure a job grin

Infact its the best investment in me ever
Nice one Bro.
Re: What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 by HOLYDICK(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
squarelead:
Nice one Bro. Nice one Bro.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Earn Money By Posting Pictures, Videos And Articles Online / Get This Unique Website For Free And Make Good Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.