Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Meet JABU Best Graduating Student Who Made History With A 4.90 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet JABU Best Graduating Student Who Made History With A 4.90 CGPA (932 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet JABU Best Graduating Student Who Made History With A 4.90 CGPA by fabinfos(f): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
@Fabinfos

History was made at the 8th Convocation ceremony of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) as a student,
Adio Odunola Esther, graduated with a 4.90 Cummulative Grade Point Average, CGPA.

Esther who will be graduating from the Department of Computer Science, had a very top result, has stated that the fear of failure spurred her to succeed.

This happens to be the first time a student of the university will be graduating with such a high CGPA.

Esther who won a total number of six awards noted that she has failed once in her life while writing some exams, adding that each time she remember this, it always energize her to read more.

“My father always says that no matter course of study you choose, make sure you become a genius, and you are in command of what you are doing. This really helped in my studies. My mother has been supporting with prayers and advice and she has always been there for me,” she said.

According to her, she cannot calculate the hours she reads in a day, but she reads at any given opportunity.

She explained that; “I cannot actually calculate the hours I read in a day, but any opportunity I have to read, I read. At times I read immediate after receiving a lecture before another lecturer comes in. I read at any given opportunity.”

Esther advised the undergraduate that they should never underestimate the power of God in their life, saying that they should never put aside determination, discipline and hardwork.

By Fabinfos: http://fabinfos.com/meet-jabu-best-graduating-student-made-history-4-90-cgpa/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Meet JABU Best Graduating Student Who Made History With A 4.90 CGPA by marooh: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
It is not easy bro....congrats

Although mynd44 got 5.0 in banning people grin
Re: Meet JABU Best Graduating Student Who Made History With A 4.90 CGPA by Horlaidex(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
marooh:
It is not easy bro....congrats

Although mynd44 got 5.0 in banning people grin

Congrats

And lala got 5.0 in snakeology.

2 Likes

Re: Meet JABU Best Graduating Student Who Made History With A 4.90 CGPA by Genesils(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Oyinbo tih poju grin
Re: Meet JABU Best Graduating Student Who Made History With A 4.90 CGPA by Genesils(m): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Me no even bother to chase first class nitemi

Who e epp grin grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Funny Interview Questions Ever Asked / Things To Know About Oxford University / Chevron Nigeria Internship/industrial Training Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.