Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

A Cry For Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (3664 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=keepingmum s post=64485101]I am di beesappointed you had to lie. I sent you 5K which you have blatantly denied.
Money i could have used to treat myself to some McDonald's......i dont know how many more have donated to you.......perhaps you are a fraudster afterall.[/quoteMe a fraudster? Haba ma,that was too extreme.
I swear,I haven't seen the alert ma.if I have seen it,I will gladly sat it here.It might be network or something.I Will still have to go to the bank to check,and I will state it here.Pls don't be offended,I haven't seen the alert.Believe me.
Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
keepingmum:
I am disappointed you had to lie. I sent you 5K which you have blatantly denied.
Money i could have used to treat myself to some McDonald's......i dont know how many more have donated to you.......perhaps you are a fraudster afterall.
Haba Ma,that was just too extreme,me a fraudster?? it is possible u sent 5K into my account,but I haven't seen the alert,I will have to check tomorrow morning at the bank.Pls believe me,as I haven't seen the alert,maybe network or something.But I haven't seen it,just believe me.If I get it,I would have mentioned it here,while still hope for others to help me.Pls don't be offended.I haven't seen it yet.
Re: A Cry For Help by keepingmum: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Edit the name off that message
Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 5:19am On Jan 25, 2018
keepingmum:
ok ma,sorry about that.I guess it must have been taken down by the mods.I was just happy,about yhur help of 5k,as I just saw the alert..May God replenish the source.Thank u
Re: A Cry For Help by Heebah: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2018
God bless u ma and replenish ur pocket
keepingmum:
Re: A Cry For Help by Heebah: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2018
laff2016:
ok ma,sorry about that.I guess it must have been taken down by the mods.I was just happy,about yhur help of 5k,as I just saw the alert..May God replenish the source.Thank u
Op i wish u all d best. Its not easy surviving in this country,its only by d grace of God. Many people r going thru hell just to survive and its really depressing. May God heal our land bring better days for everyone Amin. Its well
Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Heebah:
Op i wish u all d best. Its not easy surviving in this country,its only by d grace of God. Many people r going thru hell just to survive and its really depressing. May God heal our land bring better days for everyone Amin. Its well
Thank you so much,for yhur words of encouragement.
Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
kk
Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am once more,so grateful for the help of 5k given to me by @keepingmum.
I had to withdraw the money,then bought two tiers of rice for my parents,and some ingredients(totalling 3k),and took it to my aged parents.U all need to see the happiness on their faces,as they were eating the rice today,bcuz they never expected anything from me.
My mum,has to pray for me,and busy blessing me,and praying for the source of the money for replenishment.I also used the balance of the money to get some food stuff for myself(2k.).
I promised to work harder,just to put smile on their faces over and over again.

May God Almighty bless her(keeping mum).My mum's prayer for me,will definitely work for her as well.
She have a heart of Gold.

looking forward to more help.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2018
ff
Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
laff2016:
I am once more,so grateful for the help of 5k given to me by @keepingmum.
I had to withdraw the money,then bought two tiers of rice for my parents,and some ingredients(totalling 3k),and took it to my aged parents.U all need to see the happiness on their faces,as they were eating the rice today,bcuz they never expected anything from me.
My mum,has to pray for me,and busy blessing me,and praying for the source of the money for replenishment.I also used the balance of the money to get some food stuff for myself(2k.).
I promised to work harder,just to put smile on their faces over and over again.

May God Almighty bless her(keeping mum).My mum's prayer for me,will definitely work for her as well.
She have a heart of Gold.

looking forward to more help.
Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 28, 2018
That 5k would have started a pure water, bigi cola and few pieces of gala business in Lagos traffic.

You would feed, your parents will eat and you would still get a kick start for each day.
When you get a cup of water during your trying time, you don't gulp all trying to quench your thirst, you look for ways you make a drop of water a major SOURCE.

Person wey give you today no go give you tomorrow o.

You can't continue to "Looking forward to more help"

Walk into a restaurant, bar, club, demand to see their manager and offer to work as a cleaner, waiter, barman etc...

I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by laff2016(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2018
yettymuse:
That 5k would have started a pure water, bigi cola and few pieces of gala business in Lagos traffic.

You would feed, your parents will eat and you would still get a kick start for each day.
When you get a cup of water during your trying time, you don't gulp all trying to quench your thirst, you look for ways you make a drop of water a major SOURCE.

Person wey give you today no go give you tomorrow o.

You can't continue to "Looking forward to more help"

Walk into a restaurant, bar, club, demand to see their manager and offer to work as a cleaner, waiter, barman etc...

I wish you all the best
Thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Beads & Wireworks For Ur Occassions(pics) / Advice Needed. No Insults Pls! / A Must Read! Soulful Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.