Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (32829 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gets Hermes Birkin Bag On Second Date (Photo) / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by metroblogger: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
The actress shared this photo of herself on Instagram chilling in the first class seat of a plane with her birkin tote in view...

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-chika-ike-shows-off-hermes-birkin-bag-first-class-seat/

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by bankyblue(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Enjoy ur self my sister, no be u spoile Nigeria

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by kingem(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
fine momma kiss

9 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by sinaj(f): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seems I'll join nollywood too sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice,, I hope she is taken Good care of her parents and younger ones..

You know most of these female celebs that shows wealth online are not in reality taken care of their parents..

what is wealth if your parents can't enjoy it?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by MhizzAJ(f): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chika Ike is blessed...I don't envy her a bit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by doyinisaac(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
If you are not good at acting Then be ready to donate your Yansh for Yansh servicing... wink

61 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by sinaj(f): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
doyinisaac:
Then be ready to donate your Yansh for Yansh servicing... wink
wat has acting got to do with servicing
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by doyinisaac(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
wat has acting got to do with servicing
When you join the industry your questions will be answered

58 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by chriskosherbal(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chika Ike is living the life ...

Go girl enjoy is your time.
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by Threebear(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
You are on a long thing if you think her acting Job is the thing buying these bags.
Chika used to charge 500 to 600k between 2013 to 2014 when her face was hot, now she's fading, she'll even collect 100k if you ask her politely, ask yourself if 100k is the thing buying a 3.4 million birkin bag?
Be satisfied with what you have sweetie.

54 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by Threebear(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nice,, I hope she is taken Good care of her parents and younger ones..

You know most of these female celebs that shows wealth online are not in reality taken care of their parents..

what is wealth if your parents can't enjoy it?
She built her mother a house two years ago.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by sinaj(f): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

You are on a long thing if you think her acting Job is the thing buying these bags.
Chika used to charge 500 to 600k between 2013 to 2014 when her face was hot, now she's fading, she'll even collect 100k if you ask her politely, ask yourself if 100k is the thing buying a 3.4 million birkin bag?
Be satisfied with what you have sweetie.
was just kidding

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by jdluv(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
how can woman buy such an expensive bag and carryit empty.....Y buy Am

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by DollarAngel(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
CLASSIC
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by lascopes(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dolly dolly wo!!!
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by Amirullaha(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Its your time to enjoy...
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by soberdrunk(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you look at this picture and you see a "honest hardworking actress" it will be hard for you to make it in Nigeria, you better start processing Uk or Us visa...... angry

10 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by Willgates(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ehn... And what now happened?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by EmmaLege: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
BossLady cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by Benblaq(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
i'm just considering the cost of the bag

is it really worth it?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by zoho23(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
na waaa ooo Bloger.. go post anything just to get attention.. infant take am

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by ALERT07(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by TigerTears(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
But wait oo
Is it that these celebrities walk around with photograpers?
Cos ayam not understanding ooo

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by billionman: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Not news worthy!
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by highchief1: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
its good after all u fucck more than dem only that u give it to touts they give it to charts
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by hustler86(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
you don't believe in your hustle
Re: Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat by gerald009: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
kingem:
fine momma kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her Birthday Today: Checkout Her Lovely Photos / I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) / Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.