Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) (7636 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Pussitto: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerian teen actress miss onyii Alex reveals why she loves doggy sex position, according to the nollywood diva she wrote "my favorite sex position is the one where they give me commitment and loyalty behind my back".

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/nigerian-teenage-actress-reveals-why.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Some Hypocrites Will come here and start slut shaming her,,, but who doesn't love doggy?

Everybody loves doggy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by doyinisaac(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Some -Hippocrates Will come here and start slut shaming her,,, but who doesn't love doggy?

Everybody loves doggy..
Hippocrates ko Socrates ni...Na hypocrites joor.olodo...... @ op Shey Na this full grown madam you dey call "teen"??

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by oloriadejoke(f): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
lolzz where her commitment and loyalty dey .....me i like frontage thats where my ambition dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Which one is teen actress...That girl is above 27

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by georjay(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Well that's her choice..

Doggybaby grin
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by ignis: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rubbish... Shameless thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
they don't give u commitment neither do they give u loyalty...z just empty dick with dangling balls
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by donstan18: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Where they give Me

Who are they?

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Crossbow(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Geraldyne:
they don't give u commitment neither do they give u loyalty...z just empty dick with dangling balls

Chill pills...

U sound broken.
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Crossbow:

Chill pills...

U sound broken.

I jst said my mind... ur responsible 4 wat u think
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by MetroBaba1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Some Hypocrites Will come here and start slut shaming her,,, but who doesn't love doggy?

Everybody loves doggy..

Hypocrites?

Toast To Your Stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by MasterKim: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Igbo and sex undecided
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by PenisCaP: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
MasterKim:
Igbo and sex undecided

Oga Igbos dey learn were yorubas dey o. grin
Yoruba gals na baddo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Elnino4ladies: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
She is a hoe
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by jammyunn(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Quite unfortunate no previous commentators actually understood what she wrote. I used to think Nigerians are more intelligent than this. Her post isn't really about sex, she's passing a deeper message.
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
I was #Team doggy till i carried one huge assed gal home Friday night.

I swear to God, she had eczema in her ass crack.

I am so traumatized
angry
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Oga Igbos dey learn were yorubas dey o. grin
Yoruba gals na baddo.

Our Dilector Kanu said 99% of Aba Jewish chicks are gbovos grin
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by PenisCaP: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Our Dilector Kanu said 99%..... grin

Adeyinka grandson also said Almost grin
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Adeyinka grandson also said Almost grin

Show me a single crowd following him and I would show you plenty of rallies for Kanu.

Checkmate wink
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by PenisCaP: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Show me a single crowd following him and I would show you plenty of rallies for Kanu.
Checkmate wink

Hehehehe.. Goal post shifting as usual..
Its about what he said... not who is following him or not.. becoz we know u guys dnt like hearing the truth grin

I knew u would shift goal post grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Hehehehe.. Goal post shifting as usual..
Its about what he said... not who is following him or not.. becoz we know u guys dnt like hearing the truth grin

I knew u would shift goal post grin

Nah. Adeyinka is supported only by Aba Jews. His words mean zilch in Yorubaland and YOU know it

Kanu is supported only by Aba Jews.

That's the difference. Checkmated again
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by PenisCaP: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Nah. Adeyinka is supported only by Aba Jews. His words mean zilch in Yorubaland and YOU know it
Kanu is supported only by Aba Jews.
That's the difference. Checkmated again

Hehehe... im so going to shame u here with picture proof grin
But mind u im allergic to goal post shifting.
Lets stick to this amd dig it out here. cool

BRB.. MR CONEHEAD!. grin
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Hehehe... im so going to shame u here with picture proof grin
But mind u im allergic to goal post shifting.
Lets stick to this amd dig it out here. cool

BRB.. MR CONEHEAD!. grin

Find me pictures similar to that or shut up forever

Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Mizsylviah(f): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Teen actress ke!!!!!!! This 30yrs old lady
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by IdeyFindWife: 2:38am On Jan 22, 2018
And I thought somebody was campaigning that the dam was misunderstood? Innit?!

Say "she's passings deeper message"!

Indeed! She's certainly passing her message to the peeps who go "really deeper" with her! tongue

Dis "shild of de world" have finally joined "bad gang"; we bid her farewell, doggie & all!
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by emmayodata(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2018
What she’s tryna say is she wants someone who is committed and loyal even when she’s absent.
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:13am On Jan 22, 2018
This lady does not look like a teenage to me
Re: Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2018
she looks so decent to say this....

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off New Boyfriend, Dubai-based Journalist, Godspower Oshodin / Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman / Tee Billz Vs Tiwa Savage: Family Member Reveals Real Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.