Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Concern About Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concern About Aisha Buhari (567 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / Aisha Buhari Rocks N1.5million Oscar De Larenta Dress For Democracy Day Dinner / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concern About Aisha Buhari by chivic(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
There have been a lot of praise and commendations for the first lady for uploading the video of critics of her husband and for other actions she had previously taking like wearing cloths or jewelries worth millions against the "pretence"or wish of her husband.
Much as it's appalling to the ears and viewing of opponents and in fact millions of Nigerians who are disappointed with this administration and their style of leadership,it calls for concern.
I'm tempted to ask my nairalanders certain question that I don't have answers to.They questions are:

1)is Aisha Buhari playing a political psychological game that we don't understand?
2)Is She targeting a future political post that is making her play safe in the obvious abuse and abnormality in the polity?
3)is she tired of her husband and hoping that her husband could divorce her so that she will go for a secret admirer?(probably a fresher blood)
4)Is their an internal family crises that she is stylishly bringing to the public?
5)Is she trying to tell the world that Buhari might be a tough feared retired general but not with her,as she has a mind of her own and can do as it pleases her?
6)is she paying Buhari back for some pains or injustice mated against her by the president in the past?
7)is she been paid heavily to do what she is doing by an internal opposition(enemy within)?
coolis she trying to prove to the world that she is not meant for the other rooms?

A lot of people might be enjoying this fiasco,but a woman should be able to stand with her husband.However when her husband is misbehaving,she should do all correction within the home or at worst call other extended family member.In her own case she has gone global with it.She is obviously more beautiful,educated and a better speaker than patience Jonathan,but when it comes to.standing with 's husband in for better for worse Dame patience Jonathan has an "A1"and she has an "E".
I was only thinking that education,beauty,exposure or women empowerment should not make us loose certain family morals that is not ideal.
However who can answer the above mystery?

Pls ,fantastical, answer this questions?
Re: Concern About Aisha Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
K
Re: Concern About Aisha Buhari by pafra(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
She is only been sincere.
Re: Concern About Aisha Buhari by Swizbank: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
She is exonerating herself from all the curses coming from all directions, b/c the wicked shall never go unpunished.
Re: Concern About Aisha Buhari by chivic(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm.then she must be fortune teller

(1) (Reply)

Alscon: again, Minister Ignores Supreme Court Order; Signs Agreement W/ Russians / Can You Take A Bullet For The President Of Your Country? / House Of Rep Ask IG Of Police To Arrest Globacom CEO, Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.