Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" (23851 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Krafty006: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
the world is coming to an end...
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by KardinalZik(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
What kind of rubbish talk is this?
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Ayiibobo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice talk,I carry salute give you,

#withsexdollistand

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by KardinalZik(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
imstrong1:
This woman will make a very understanding wife..

If you're her husband, would you RECIPROCATE her kind of understanding by buying her a male sex doll?
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
even celebrity slay bloggers are seeing the rise of the dolls, waiting for Linda ikeji to give her validation to the doll.
valentine is next month, gals shud surprise their gals with dolls just as Sarah did for abraham
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Edonojie007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
When The World Became Abnormal,abnormality Became Normal.
The Whole World Is Crazy!
-fornication
-masturbation
-lesbianism
-homosexuality
-incest
-adultery
-sex-doll,sex-toys,sex-gadgets Or Sex-robots Are All Stinky Madness!!
You Think You Are Sex-mad,Bleep-boy Or Bleep-girl,you Are Free To Get A Sex-doll,and Go To Hell!!
You Think You Are Responsible,get A Wife.
Thats All.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
i agree also they should introduce it more in the northern states all those pedophiles raping small girls!! so called alhaji angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by chimerase2: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Spit on thread.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by blesskewe(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol yeyebrity grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
How would you feel if he requests for a replica of your best friend or sister?
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by kense88: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Spit on thread.
You really need to calm down. Your taking this issue too personal
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by kense88: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Spit on thread.
You really need to calm down. Your taking this issue too personal. What ever a full grown man chooses to do with his life, is non of your business

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by itsmeurLady(f): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
doyinisaac:
Come back here and pack your spit

Wat is the meaning of this na?? grin grin u ppl wee not kill me with laff on this NLand oo
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by imstrong1: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
KardinalZik:

If you're her husband, would you RECIPROCATE her kind of understanding by buying her a male sex doll?
that will a personal issue we will try to figure out
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by itsmeurLady(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
We don't even know her.... like if u know her share if u don't

See her head like black mango
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by lilyheaven: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Those dolls will only occupy space sha, how about a blown-up doll? grin.. But not a bad thing to have sex toyz in ur bedroom wink
U are right, it will only occupy space in the house.
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Dhorcas(f): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
angrysee how she be
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by prela(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you can sleep with a sex doll, you can sleep with a dead body. Comeandbeatme
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Orterzulum(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
If a married man buy a sex doll should also expect sex doll to cook for him
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by sexdoll: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
reverse psychology... tongue
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by FellaL: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sex doll. LOL
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by FellaL: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
prela:
If you can sleep with a sex doll, you can sleep with a dead body. Comeandbeatme

LOOL. omo... see analysis!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Mayflowa(m): 3:02am On Jan 22, 2018
LOVEGINO:
Dis sex doll of a thing dey provoke babes o grin

There are also humanlike male sex dolls. It seems only the female sex doll are known in Nigeria
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by laura8: 4:03am On Jan 22, 2018
slawomir:

seconded
sex is overrated
sex is like air. it is not important except if you are not getting any.

Sex is overrated. You climb a woman. Both of you start breathing excitedly. You tear off her dress, and bra. She start loosening your stupid belt. Hmm. Quickly you insert your Dickk inside her vagina Then you begin to do the up and down thrusting of your waist to give her deep penetration. She start moaning orgasimically
To penetrate her deeper you give her the advanced missionary style where you have to place her two legs on your shoulder and place a pillow beneath her ass. After a couple of minutes both of you start screaming and shaking like zombies because she is about to Squirt and you Are about to ejaculate.
Booooooom. The whole hot akamu is out. Your dickk and her pussyy is covered with her squirt and your sperm.
Then after that ejaculation both of you become weak. And instantly she becomes like a dead wood to you. No sexual urge. You have to wait for some minutes for Little sperm to be Restored in the epididemis of your pennies so that the urge will come back
Then when this finally happens you start all over again and call it round 2
That is how two of you imbecilic moronn will continue that same stupid process until it gets to round 5.
After exhausting your strength on Her body. She is now left to dress herself put on her bra, pant whereas you were the one who removed them before sex.
you will now be looking for banana, yoghurt and so on to replenish the lost vitamins, minerals and protein you just wasted on her body through sperm ejaculation .
What a show of shame

why are you vexing for sex...
You need a sex doll., wink
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by Obcglobal(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2018
No comment
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Quite controversial..

Check my signature and contact me.
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by yommygift15: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2018
is dis one okay? seek ur attention and go, stupid small chick.
Re: Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" by jobbers: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2018
this will relieve my wife from I'm tired excuse all the time.I'm getting one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Ebuka And Toolz / Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.