Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos (1958 Views)

See The Face Of The Fraudster Who Scammed Nigerians Of N120 Billion / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Beware Of Balogun OlaLekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)

Balogun OlaLekan with the mobile phone 08028967777 hacked into my email account on the 20th September 2017 and i tried to call him to warn him but to no avail.

On January 20 ,2018 again same Balogun Olalekan hacked into my account again

Full name :Balogun Olalekan
Phone number : 08028967777
Email address:lekan.balogun@yahoo.com
Facebook name:Olalekan Balogun

Olalekan Balogun Be Warned !

Desist From me and Fraudulent Practices.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

See his face oooo... lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by thunderfirebubu: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
see face like buhari's vomit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by Uyi168: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
The name surely does ring a bell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Uyi168:
The name surely does ring a bell...

How

Did he hack into ur account too?

Or you know this dude
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
This fraudster tried logging in to my account again today
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Beware Of Balogun OlaLekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)

Balogun OlaLekan with the mobile phone 08028967777

Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Am coming for you bastard Balogun OlaLekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by hotdealz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
gigtrainee:
can't you delete his phone number from your email and change your password?
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 3:41am On Feb 01, 2018
hotdealz:
can't you delete his phone number from your email and change your password?

Bros i have checked it and his phone number is not in my mail .

My phone number is the only one there in the security settings

I donot know how this fraudster go about it
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beware
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Anywhere you are,may you no have peace by God's grace
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2018
This bastard still hacking email.Na God go punish and ppl close to you
Re: Beware Of Balogun Olalekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)See His Photos by gigtrainee: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
A family man involved in email hacking

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Over 20 Women, Lawsuit Scandal Continues. Photos / Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS / Army Major Kills Girlfriend After She Decided To Leave Him Coz Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.