Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

"My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS (29756 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor and farmer identified as Tay Martins, has bared his mind on the Fulani herdsmen saga which has been rocking the country for months now. According to him, there is a group of a vicious and sinister nature that are orchestrating these killings and trying to manipulate Nigerians into believing it's Fulani herdsmen.

Read the man's lengthy piece below;

Let me start by saying i used to be a big supporter of President Buhari. I still like him, but my approval rating of him has dropped; and this has nothing to do with the ongoing killings by herdsmen. I have been trying to assess the herdsmen situation from several point of view. If you carefully engage the sixth sense, you will agree with me that certain things concerning this menace does not add up.

My opinion of the above: One: the pastor received an intelligent report about those who were behind the killings. In my belief: that intelligence report was credible and genuine. But someone somewhere, who wants the pastor to disbelieve the credibility of the report wrote him the letter purporting to be from Fulani herdsmen. Purpose of which to steer up religious sentiments in this killing saga and to consolidate our thinking that the killers are Fulani herdsmen, contrary to what the report might have stated.

What i see here is a manipulation. There is a group of a vicious and sinister nature that are orchestrating these killings and trying to manipulate Nigerians into believing it's Fulani herdsmen. As for me, the letter they sent to the pastor just gave out their schemes. This manipulation is the handy-work of a group of syndicates, somewhere.

My Fulani Story:

I am a Pastor and Farmer. I share a river from which I irrigate my farm with Fulani herdsmen. There they bring their cattle to drink water. There is a large stretch of my land that are yet to be cultivated. Sometimes I see these herdsmen feed their cattle of that part of my land. At first I was worried and apprehensive of them bringing their cattle on it but from the distance where I watch, I saw them standing guard, preventing any in the cattle from coming onto the cultivated farmland. I saw how they speak languages (like a warning) at the cow and the animal obey by stepping back. I also watch how they beat (with their staff) the hell of out of any cow that dare step into my farm. One day I walk to them. As they saw me coming, they came towards me smiling like they already knew my worries. They greeted and spoke to me in fluent Yoruba language.

They told me not to worry about my farm; that they would secure it from the cattle. Then they begged me for water. I realize they could not drink of the river when and after the cattle steps in. So I took them to one of the surface tanks on my farm and told them they could come for drinking water as much as they need. They just took enough in a water bottle and left. At another time I engaged them in further discussions, where they told me that cattle belongs to one popular Yoruba –my tribe’s man. That they are only workers skilled in the keeping of cattle, working for my tribe’s man. I was amazed to hear that.

I don’t stay in the farm 24hrs but I have never return to find them destroyed my crops. But there was a time their cattle, while drinking stepped on and broke my water irrigation pipe. I called their attention to it, they apologized sincerely and offered to pay for the replacement, which I refused. They promised to take extra measures to prevent it from happening again. At another time, I realize that they usually hang a scabbard (cover of sword or large knife) on their shoulder. Very funny, but then I asked: what is that sword for? I was expecting them to say something like: it is for protection against thieves that might want to steal their cow. But no, they told me they carry it around in case any in the cattle would die of sudden illness or snake bite, they would quickly slaughter it and sell the beef. That it is unethical for them to sell beef of cattle that died before being slaughtered.

Sometimes they wave at me by the road side when I drive home from the farm, seeking a lift. Then I stop my car to pick them but won’t even recognize who they are. In the car they would ask: sir, don’t you recognize me? I am the cattle man. Amazingly I will shout wow! You’ve changed. We both laugh and they tell me: we are going to town to make some purchase and that is why they are not in herdsman clothing. No conflict or violence with Fulanis has ever been recorded in that village community to my hearing.

This is my own story with Fulani Herdsmen. I keep picture records of events on my farm because I don’t know when I may qualify for grant. Those are pictures that reflect some activities on my farmland. In the ordinary I would not have shared them for now. But if it could promote peace; why not? Maybe herdsmen are not the enemy here; because I think about this all the time. Herdsmen attack? How are we sure they are Fulani Herdsmen? Is it because they come with their cattle when they attack? I just don’t understand.

My message: let’s be very careful on what we think and what we say. I have noticed that a lot of unconfirmed videos and contents are flying around on our electronic devises. Let us employ the wisdom to verify all things and hold strong which is the truth. The first question you should ask yourself when you receive a content (video, image or text); would this promote peace or generate hate? Think twice before you share. Let us resist the powers that are trying to bring us into strife and divide. I know that many region (if not all) has a reason to be very angry. But the battle to win Nigeria back into her glorious destiny is not of bullet but of the mind. We need to be at peace with one another. Check at all the nations in conflict with their selves. No one is talking about development but about relief and humanitarian situation & solutions. What they continue to get in place of development is death and destruction, until peace if first achieved. Peace is the platform or vehicle by which every good thing comes. Peace is not for free, we sacrifice for it. Peace does not stay or wait; we pursue after it.

How do we sacrifice for peace? I know many of us has lost so much or even too much already. Both Christians and Muslims, this nation mourns with you. But remember that every precious thing you have lost can only be regarded as sacrifice when you forgive. Forgiveness is the sacrifice of peace; and your sacrifices towards the unity and progress of this nation shall never be in vain. If not in your lifetime, your children shall speak of your good story. I plead with you; let us give peace a chance to survive –meaning: we are just about to kill peace.

A light in the tunnel: hope is very near. I can see God raising the next generation of liberal minded leaders. We (our generation) are younger and has seen better things and so shall do better things. If this generation of leaders that has ruled us since the beginning of Nigeria refuses to step off the mantle; I hope they are seeing the writing on the wall that their time is almost up. But if they refuse to retire and pass leadership to the next generation, nature is just about to retire them. As the next generation prepares, let us learn from their mistakes and not wallow in the same folly. God bless Nigeria.

Tay Martins

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/my-twist-into-fulani-herdsmen-killings-by-pastor-tay-martins.html

The Fulani herdsmen has an armed militia unit. Keep deceiving ur self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:10am On Jan 22, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor and farmer identified as Tay Martins, has bared his mind on the Fulani herdsmen saga which has been rocking the country for months now. According to him, there is a group of a vicious and sinister nature that are orchestrating these killings and trying to manipulate Nigerians into believing it's Fulani herdsmen.

Let me start by saying i used to be a big supporter of President Buhari. I still like him, but my approval rating of him has dropped; and this has nothing to do with the ongoing killings by herdsmen. I have been trying to assess the herdsmen situation from several point of view. If you carefully engage the sixth sense, you will agree with me that certain things concerning this menace does not add up.

My opinion of the above: One: the pastor received an intelligent report about those who were behind the killings. In my belief: that intelligence report was credible and genuine. But someone somewhere, who wants the pastor to disbelieve the credibility of the report wrote him the letter purporting to be from Fulani herdsmen. Purpose of which to steer up religious sentiments in this killing saga and to consolidate our thinking that the killers are Fulani herdsmen, contrary to what the report might have stated.

What i see here is a manipulation. There is a group of a vicious and sinister nature that are orchestrating these killings and trying to manipulate Nigerians into believing it's Fulani herdsmen. As for me, the letter they sent to the pastor just gave out their schemes. This manipulation is the handy-work of a group of syndicates, somewhere.

My Fulani Story:

I am a Pastor and Farmer. I share a river from which I irrigate my farm with Fulani herdsmen. There they bring their cattle to drink water. There is a large stretch of my land that are yet to be cultivated. Sometimes I see these herdsmen feed their cattle of that part of my land. At first I was worried and apprehensive of them bringing their cattle on it but from the distance where I watch, I saw them standing guard, preventing any in the cattle from coming onto the cultivated farmland. I saw how they speak languages (like a warning) at the cow and the animal obey by stepping back. I also watch how they beat (with their staff) the hell of out of any cow that dare step into my farm. One day I walk to them. As they saw me coming, they came towards me smiling like they already knew my worries. They greeted and spoke to me in fluent Yoruba language.

They told me not to worry about my farm; that they would secure it from the cattle. Then they begged me for water. I realize they could not drink of the river when and after the cattle steps in. So I took them to one of the surface tanks on my farm and told them they could come for drinking water as much as they need. They just took enough in a water bottle and left. At another time I engaged them in further discussions, where they told me that cattle belongs to one popular Yoruba –my tribe’s man. That they are only workers skilled in the keeping of cattle, working for my tribe’s man. I was amazed to hear that.

I don’t stay in the farm 24hrs but I have never return to find them destroyed my crops. But there was a time their cattle, while drinking stepped on and broke my water irrigation pipe. I called their attention to it, they apologized sincerely and offered to pay for the replacement, which I refused. They promised to take extra measures to prevent it from happening again. At another time, I realize that they usually hang a scabbard (cover of sword or large knife) on their shoulder. Very funny, but then I asked: what is that sword for? I was expecting them to say something like: it is for protection against thieves that might want to steal their cow. But no, they told me they carry it around in case any in the cattle would die of sudden illness or snake bite, they would quickly slaughter it and sell the beef. That it is unethical for them to sell beef of cattle that died before being slaughtered.

Sometimes they wave at me by the road side when I drive home from the farm, seeking a lift. Then I stop my car to pick them but won’t even recognize who they are. In the car they would ask: sir, don’t you recognize me? I am the cattle man. Amazingly I will shout wow! You’ve changed. We both laugh and they tell me: we are going to town to make some purchase and that is why they are not in herdsman clothing. No conflict or violence with Fulanis has ever been recorded in that village community to my hearing.

This is my own story with Fulani Herdsmen. I keep picture records of events on my farm because I don’t know when I may qualify for grant. Those are pictures that reflect some activities on my farmland. In the ordinary I would not have shared them for now. But if it could promote peace; why not? Maybe herdsmen are not the enemy here; because I think about this all the time. Herdsmen attack? How are we sure they are Fulani Herdsmen? Is it because they come with their cattle when they attack? I just don’t understand.

My message: let’s be very careful on what we think and what we say. I have noticed that a lot of unconfirmed videos and contents are flying around on our electronic devises. Let us employ the wisdom to verify all things and hold strong which is the truth. The first question you should ask yourself when you receive a content (video, image or text); would this promote peace or generate hate? Think twice before you share. Let us resist the powers that are trying to bring us into strife and divide. I know that many region (if not all) has a reason to be very angry. But the battle to win Nigeria back into her glorious destiny is not of bullet but of the mind. We need to be at peace with one another. Check at all the nations in conflict with their selves. No one is talking about development but about relief and humanitarian situation & solutions. What they continue to get in place of development is death and destruction, until peace if first achieved. Peace is the platform or vehicle by which every good thing comes. Peace is not for free, we sacrifice for it. Peace does not stay or wait; we pursue after it.

How do we sacrifice for peace? I know many of us has lost so much or even too much already. Both Christians and Muslims, this nation mourns with you. But remember that every precious thing you have lost can only be regarded as sacrifice when you forgive. Forgiveness is the sacrifice of peace; and your sacrifices towards the unity and progress of this nation shall never be in vain. If not in your lifetime, your children shall speak of your good story. I plead with you; let us give peace a chance to survive –meaning: we are just about to kill peace.

A light in the tunnel: hope is very near. I can see God raising the next generation of liberal minded leaders. We (our generation) are younger and has seen better things and so shall do better things. If this generation of leaders that has ruled us since the beginning of Nigeria refuses to step off the mantle; I hope they are seeing the writing on the wall that their time is almost up. But if they refuse to retire and pass leadership to the next generation, nature is just about to retire them. As the next generation prepares, let us learn from their mistakes and not wallow in the same folly. God bless Nigeria.

Tay Martins

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/my-twist-into-fulani-herdsmen-killings-by-pastor-tay-martins.html

Very beautiful nollywood script so all these killings and destructions of pples farms and houses all over Nigeria are not done by the Fulaniherdsmen? These pple are the only group of people that are known to move all around our forests no other set of pple in Nigeria can live in those terrible conditions with cows.
They might have been kind to this pastor for some reasons best known to them but that doesn't dispute the facts on ground that there are undisputed secret agenda by the Fulanis to complete the failed uthman Dan fodio jihad all over the federation which these Fulaniherdsmen may have been conscripted to be used to finish off the job. The Muslims are very good in deception which their religion even encourage as long as it would help to spread Islam trust them at ur own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by doyinbaby(f): 3:59am On Jan 22, 2018
All these story na wash,.....BEWARE OF KILLER HERDSMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by rockog: 4:11am On Jan 22, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

My Fulani Story:

Tay Martins

sir talking about grant, I learned one particular grant reaching 10 million each. pls is anyone aware
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by tesppidd: 4:53am On Jan 22, 2018
So people actually think there are no good fulani herdsmen men out there.

Some people are good and some are bad.

That's what he meant when he talked about the 6th sense.

Every tribe and race has got the good as well as the bad.

Just disbelieve a story without any good reason but just to massage their egoes and give PDP a false hope.

World of hypocrites.

They believe that every good story told about a fulani is fake or false.

One would be forgiven to think that devils like Evans, Don Wanni, and all other armed robbers, militants, cultists, ritualists, rapists across the country were of the fulani race.

Those who are callous enough to behead scores of people during elections in rivers and lagos have got to be fulanis.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by seguno2: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2018
usba:
There is need to overhaul intelligence gathering in our security architecture.

Is Buhari not doing this already
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by vislabraye(m): 5:41am On Jan 22, 2018
ettybaba:
That was how Afonja started with them before they took Ilorin from him.
Olu Falae was also their good friend before they kidnapped him.
As we speak they've set Olu Falae's farm ablaze today.
The sect of Islam they practice forbids them from being your true friend.

The man thinks he's very objective and that people a falsely accusing Fulani.
His thinking is myopic. Maybe he should ask Falae his experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by holajeedayy: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Not all hendsmen are bad o, in my village in ileogbo Osun state we have lots of these hensmen and they always mingle with us Infact they married some of our ladies while some of we guys befriend some of their girls. There is peace and harmony among us. But why some regions claiming they are the one behind all these killings is still bothering me. I'm sure there is untold story behind this.

that is how they overtook ilorin,this pastor is apc member
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by onadana: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Not all hendsmen are bad o, in my village in ileogbo Osun state we have lots of these hensmen and they always mingle with us Infact they married some of our ladies while some of we guys befriend some of their girls. There is peace and harmony among us. But why some regions claiming they are the one behind all these killings is still bothering me. I'm sure there is untold story behind this.

I think so too.I grew up in the north and fulani's always existed.I don't understand which fulani's goes about murdering people..some are bad no doubt..even amongst Christians we have bad eggs.There is no end to violence once it starts...no one has monopoly over it.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by snowblaq(f): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2018
If you have a crate of 30 eggs and someone tells you that most of these eggs are spoilt.... Unless you take certain measures to find the bad ones... How on earth are you supposed to know the bad ones when they look all the same.
Since the Presidency has decided to take it's time in selecting and removing the bad eggs.... Then we have to make sure that all the eggs in the crates are removed totally... At least that way... We are sure we have no bad eggs left.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by kolexy(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2018
moscobabs:

Don't worry, you will soon have emir in Ileogbo. Na my guy Olabanji I dey pity.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by Saintp(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2018
I told some friends some weeks ago that in weeks to come that there would be massive pro Fulani articles from the south to change the narrative and it is already happening.
The southerners know how to do the dirty jobs for the Fulani just to be politically correct.

There is no need for this bullshit. The solution is simple, ban open grazing nationwide and let cattle rearers ranch their cattle in their state of origin. Since some said they are Libyan and Mali herdsmen, they can now be bundled back to Libya and Mali to graze their cows so that Nigerian farmers have peace.

A colleague not wanting to lose her parents had to bring them to Lagos from thier village in the middle belt. Her parents had to abandon their farms to relocate to Lagos because of fear. Tomorrow somebody will tell me we are making progress in Agriculture when many farmers are abandoning their farms because of Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by okerekeikpo: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2018
moscobabs:
don't worry when they will start u guys should not cry o or come to Enugu to protest
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by laurelbae(f): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2018
tesppidd:
So people actually think there are no good fulani herdsmen men out there.

Some people are good and some are bad.

That's what he meant when he talked about the 6th sense.

Every tribe and race has got the good as well as the bad.

Just disbelieve a story without any good reason but just to massage their egoes and give PDP a false hope.

World of hypocrites.

They believe that every good story told about a fulani is fake or false.

One would be forgiven to think that devils like Evans, Don Wanni, and all other armed robbers, militants, cultists, ritualists, rapists across the country were of the fulani race.

Those who are callous enough to behead scores of people during elections in rivers and lagos have got to be fulanis.
I weep for Nigeria. Party this! party that!
Its time we stop all this party nonsense & vote in a credible leader.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by iukpe: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2018
My question is, who are the ones with AK47s, are they a different form of herdsmen?
Does the government permit them to carry weapons?
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by moscobabs(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2018
kolexy:

Don't worry, you will soon have emir in Ileogbo. Na my guy Olabanji I dey pity.
Which of the Olabanji, hope u are not referring to my own Banji
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by Rzq4: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2018
moscobabs:

bro, I used to visit ileogbo some years back. where in ileogbo are you?
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by robosky02(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2018
ok

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by robosky02(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Saintp:
I

There is no need for this bullshit. The solution is simple, ban open grazing nationwide and let cattle rearers ranch their cattle in their state of origin. Since some said they are Libyan and Mali herdsmen, they can now be bundled back to Libya and Mali to graze their cows so that Nigerian farmers have peace.

A colleague not wanting to lose her parents had to bring them to Lagos from thier village in the middle belt. Her parents had to abandon their farms to relocate to Lagos because of fear. Tomorrow somebody will tell me we are making progress in Agriculture when many farmers are abandoning their farms because of Fulani herdsmen.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by cooljude(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2018
drakeli:
Pastor no know say dem been yorubanized fulani. Try that sir with the real uthman dan fodio pikin meyetti allah. You go hear wen.

Those ones Na Ilorin Fulani's, make him try am with sahel Fulani's
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by moscobabs(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Rzq4:

bro, I used to visit ileogbo some years back. where in ileogbo are you?

I visited ileogbo last in 2006, I was just sharing my experience when i was there .
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by kunleben1: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
I will only advice u to thread with caution sir. Not all snakes are poisonous but the question is, how do u know which? It's OK to join the Lions in prayer but what happens after the prayer? So, I'll advice u to steer clear of those seemingly harmless herdsmen. They might attack u and they might not but your friendliness is not going to stop them when they want to. They won't warn u when they want to attack u sir.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by bikefab(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Damage control
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by weownlagos: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmm.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by francizy(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2018
MrMcJay:
I have some questions for this fake Pastor and the ignorant people who sent him this foolish errand:

1. Why is President Buhari and ALL his appointees making excuses for the herdsmen?

2. If the attacks are politically motivated aimed at affecting Buhari's chances, why is he refusing to tackle this genocide that affects his chances?

3. Northern Governors said the attackers are from Libya, yet Buhari and his gang want to create grazing Colonies. Are they trying to give Nigerian lands to Libyans?

4. Has Miyetti Allah the umbrella group of fulani herdsmen ever denied being responsible for any of the attacks?

You forgot to add one more question.

Why has the security outfits been aiding and abetting the terrorist, while the same security outfit still go about harassing the already terrorized villages..

2 Likes

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by francizy(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2018
ettybaba:
That was how Afonja started with them before they took Ilorin from him.
Olu Falae was also their good friend before they kidnapped him.
As we speak they've set Olu Falae's farm ablaze today.
The sect of Islam they practice forbids them from being your true friend.

They did not only take Illorin from him, they also killed him..

They did not only kidnap, False, they also used cattle to destroy his farmlands on two different occasions before finally setting the land abalze presently..

1 Like

Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by Omeokachie: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Image laundering for your future attackers.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by Shinery0123(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Junior66:

Oga stop deceiving yourself o. one cow can buy an Ak47. Do you think you are richer than herdsmen? 10 cows will fetch more than a million naira you come de here de talk rubbish. Fulanis are violent people, you hear? I have very local Fulani friends and even a local Fulani girlfriend but I won't defend them. you think the people crying about herdsmen don't have eyes to identify their attackers?

U don talk, clap for urself. Until u all wake up from this deceit of the people of the world they will continue to create. and act out stories like this to haunt us.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by kolexy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
moscobabs:

Haahaa make I no expose omo baba teacher
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by profosa: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
i keep telling people that the enemy of nigerians are the elite.this story has confirmed what i knew for years.the owners of these cows are our kinsmen and they are the one spurring them to violence when friction occurs .most of the cattles in edo state are owned by the chiefs and elites in benin,they fuel this crisis by reassuring the abokis that if anyone mess with their cow you must mess them up.
Re: "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS by kolexy(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2018
moscobabs:

Please don't expose Seye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged / APC Governors Meet Buhari, Reject Consensus, Seek Indirect Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.