Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

12 Easy Steps To Obtain Your Export Permit In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Easy Steps To Obtain Your Export Permit In Nigeria (744 Views)

Process And Obtain Your OPAY Android POS 4g Network For Business In One Week / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / 12 Easy Steps To Clear A Vehicle At Tin-Can Port In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Easy Steps To Obtain Your Export Permit In Nigeria by kudosamass(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Export Permit is the major legal requirement to be obtained before anyone can be allowed to export any product from Nigeria. It is also one of the requirements for Mining License and other permits from the Ministry of Mines & Steel Development. This all important document is issued by the Nigerian Export Promotion Council.

The market practice in Nigeria is that License agents are paid to process and obtain this License for easy process. However anyone with low budget can apply, process and obtain the permit by him or herself, though it may not as fast as that of an Agent.

The following is the step by step guide on how you can obtain your Export Permit by yourself:

1. Go to www.nepc.gov.ng and click "Exporter registration" on the Menu bar.

2. Create an account by filling in Name, Email address and password; and click "register"

3. On your dashboard, click on "Register New Certificate"

4. Fill in the details of the Company seeking an Export Certificate.

5. Choose the type of Company and upload relevant documents.

6. Choose Certificate delivery option: pick up or courier. N/B Courier cost an extra N2,500 within Nigeria. Outside Nigeria depends on the Country.

7. Click on "Preview" to review the information supplied in the Form, then click on "Submit and proceed to payment"

8. An invoice is generated; then click on "Make payment"

9. Copy down the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and choose your preferred method of payment.

10. After payment, confirm payment by clicking on "Log > Certificate" , then copy down the order id and input it into the field; click on "Confirm payment" and you will receive notification of the status of the payment.

11. Your Certificate will be processed after confirmation of payment and documentation. You will receive an SMS and Email alerts once your Certificate is ready.

12. If you need an Agent to assist you to easily obtain the License, see my Signature to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Goat Suppliers Needed / Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. / . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.