Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. (997 Views)

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta. / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by prinx25(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Armed men lodged at a hotel in Mirinwanyi community in Oyigbo Rivers State met their end today.
Returning to their hotel with 2 motorcycles were unaware a police man not on uniform was there drinking , spoting their rifle beneath their motorcycle seat left the scene and came back with reinforcement.
The street reprobates decided to engage the police men in a shootout, the police men succeeded in overpowering the criminals, a lone survivor refused to cooperate and was shot at the brain.

The Police men were graced with great adulation from Cheerful residents , because similar cases occured last week which created panic among the people.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by prinx25(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
More pics

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by donezra(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
I was there live. It was a shoot out between the robbers and Policemen. I saw Syria . A man left with membrane.

FTC. My first ever

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by ozy4christ(f): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
it doesn't pay,hustle rightfully and God will bless you
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by mKc9ET(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na them rivers of blood
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why did there kill the one that refused to corporate, he should have been tortured to expose other members
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by donezra(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Serves them right. My only regret was the two criminals that escaped. One was chase and he dived into IMO River and wasn’t seen. The other ran to the next community and told a bike man to drive him to a far place. The bike man seeing how dirty he was, refused. When the bike man got to the community (Mirinwanyi), he heard what was happening and the he told that one of them asked him for a lift.
I really commend the Policemen for their gallantry.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rip. What do I even know?
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by donezra(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Why did there kill the one that refused to corporate, he should have been tortured to expose other members

For him not to answer the question (how many are you people) when he was asked, even when he saw his men are down and with a gun to his head, I don’t think he would cooperate.
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by Homeboiy: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
RIP not for them
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by Obascoetubi: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Igbo armed robbers
Re: Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. by Authoreety: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Police try but dia stupidity and anger surpass dia effort

D guy dat refused to coperate cld hav bn used as a bait to fish out others

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Robbed Customer In Zenith Bank, Owerri Arrested. Photos / 5 Guys Take Drug And R*pe 2 Ladies They Met Via Facebook In Lagos / VIDEO: MOUAU Student Batters Girlfriend With Hot Slaps Over 20K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.