Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls (2916 Views)

I Need Contacts Of Recharge Card Dealers / I Need Recharge Card Dealers/printers For Good Business / List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls by EngrDammy: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2010
Greetings to you all,
Pls kindly post list of recharge card dealers here, i want to go into printing of recharge cards, and i was told i need to reach dealers for proper business consultation, however, i dont know any of these dealers, if there is anybody that know them and there address will be of help to me as i have 100k to start the mini business
regards
Re: List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls by yomifowe(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Engr Dammy,

You dont need look too far. There are seminars and workshops that take place, almost on a daily basis. just go and register for any of these for a simple fee of N3, 000, and you ll get all the info you need rather than pay heavy consultation fees. One of these would be taking place this saturday (17th April) in Agidingbi, LTV compound. More info, call me on 08032057301, yomi_fowe@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls by egwuatuchisom: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
ETRANZACT EMPOWERMENT SCHEME
Are you looking for a business opportunity that will yield good profit?
Do you sell airtime (VTU and recharge card) or know someone who sells or wants to sell?
...Then this opportunity is for you. Become your own recharge card vendor and earn 5% profit on every recharge card you sell.
Registration and training fee – N5, 000
POS for recharge card vending – N50, 000 (FREE for the first 20 registrants)
Don't miss this chance to become a recharge card distributor to recharge card sellers around you.
For more info, call 09096769049. Please rebroadcast to family and friends.
Seminar holds on 5 April, 2016 at 37 Ikosi road, Ketu

(1) (Reply)

Fish Meal For Sales, Location In Lagos / FREE Report-make Millions Trading Diesel,kerosine And Petrol / Buy 50kg Bags Of Foreign Rice At #9000 Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.