Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously (1312 Views)

Betty White Dies At 99 (photo) / Facebook Lady Boast Of Making Yam Porridge With Just N200 (see Funny Reactions) / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by seunmohmoh(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
There’s a trending story on social media right now over the mysterious death of a Nigerian Lady, Classic White in Osun State.

According to our findings, the deceased took ill, and after a week of battling the illness, she died

A friend of hers, took to Facebook to pay a tribute to her, which reads;
“I still cant believe that your not with us, i still refuse to listen to my heart, i know you wont be here to read this and i still don’t know why I’m still writing this. I really wanted to meet you soon after the exams but i never thought I’ll be seeing you the way i saw you today. I just wish life never took this cruel turn on you, life is really unpredictable and today i have seen it. Have so much to talk but you are not here, the one truth that we all have to live with from now on.Rest in Peace my dear. We’ll cherish every moment that we all spent together as best friends.”

But then, others are blaming “yahoo boys” for her death. An anonymous source said she was probably used by one of the many big boys she rolls with.

A trending chat making rounds alleged that she was indeed used for rituals.. We cannot verify the below chat as at the time of filing this report;

Re: Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by seunmohmoh(f): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2018

Re: Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by tealaw(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
She might hv been infected with HIV without knowing.small sickness=death. Her face shows shes not ok inside
Re: Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by seunmohmoh(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2018

Re: Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by Jackson042: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerians...

Any small thing, they will call yahoo boys... The person saying she was used by yahoo boys, he/she knew that she was following a yahoo boy but didn't advice her... even if he/she advised her & the girl didn't listen, that person who have gone ahead to report to the girl's parents or guardian... and I'm sure he/she did not... but joined the girl to flex her clothes, money & gifts she got from the yahoo boy...

Now the girl is dead, that person is running his/her mouth up & down calling yahoo boys & ritual as if he/she was the ritualist that did the jazz for the guy... or as if he/she was the one that headlined the event...

World people everywhere... smh... don't be surprised... that girl wasn't used for any ritual... maybe she died of an illness... maybe an STD or it was suside or she OD on something... there are a million ways someone can die... life itself is a risk...

R.I.P White...
Re: Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by Elnino4ladies: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rest in hell for all I care

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
May her soul rest in peace !
Re: Facebook Lady, Classic White Dies Mysteriously by Ogunleti01: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
seunmohmoh:
a pity no slaying for heaven

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Lovely Girlfriend Chioma Love Up,vacation To Barbados(pics,vid) / Female Fan Paints A Photo Of Davido On Her Naked Body / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Finally Share Their First Public Kiss Outside The Hou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.