Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

About Bulk Sms Business (discuss) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About Bulk Sms Business (discuss) (655 Views)

Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Help On Bulk Sms Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Bulk Sms Business (discuss) by CashInfo(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2010
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Most  people did not think of Bulk Sms Business as a fast moving one.WHY?

Is this biz really profitable and viable?Please your comment is needed.Kindly Tell us what you think.Cheers
Re: About Bulk Sms Business (discuss) by zogo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
The bulk sms provides a cheap and fastest way of diseminating information to hundreds & thousands of contact just with the click of the mouse! The truth is that if u dnt join this business now, u will regret it. i have a full e-book on this on hw u can make at least N100,000 a month frm this business. The market for bulk sms is limitless! who does now have a GSM, who does not belong to any church, group or organization? this means u can even start selling bulk sms frm ur personal memberships and make money. what if i show i show u where u can buy a unit of sms at the rate of N2.00k and u can sell at the rate of say N3 or even N4. thats double profit right? if u need the e-book just give me a call right away on 07063249904
Re: About Bulk Sms Business (discuss) by zogo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
now see a preview of the e-book am talking about below.

Re: About Bulk Sms Business (discuss) by jonxint: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hi i really want to make use of Bulk sms, how should someone get thousands of contact, for instance if you want to target people from lekki or Aja? Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Travel Agency / Forcados Terminal Loading Is Available Without Hassle-07026795808 / Free Oil And Gas Money For All, Become Rich Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.