Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Do Me, I Do You... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do Me, I Do You... (670 Views)

Face Me I Face You Will Make You Understand That Life No Get Duplicates / Me I Nody Fear And I Must Kiil All Today / Episode 2 � Funny Comedy Video - Do Me I Do You By Henry Osunla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Me, I Do You... by Stoicbaba(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
#Do Me l Do You#

A newly married man on the second day of his marriage visited the makeup artist who worked on his wife on the wedding day. He presented a gift to her, a beautifully packed iphone 7 plus box.

The make up artist was overwhelmed with joy and went on her knees greeting the man. She then opened the box with great happiness but was suddenly depressed to see a Nokia 3310 inside the box.

The man now smiled and said "this is exactly the same feeling I had when I saw my wife last night after she had her bath"

Scores settled 1-1
��

did he do anything wrong

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Voting For In 2019? | Street Paddy Comedy / 2019 Election Campaign Beings. / Share Your Experiences On Weird Childhood Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.