Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Earn.com: Earn Money Online By Giving Professional Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn.com: Earn Money Online By Giving Professional Advice (998 Views)

How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans / Make Money Online By Becoming A Data Collector / Make Money Online By Liking And Commenting And Also Sharing Posts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn.com: Earn Money Online By Giving Professional Advice by ChikaObuah(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hello guys,

This website lets you earn money by answer questions or sharing your opinion. You can earn over $3000 by answering questions, giving feedback and recommendations in your area of expertise. I encourage you to sign up it's free of charge. Here's the link: http://earn.com/chikadibia/referral/?a=atw4vs7ncpxx34be

Here is an example of how it works:

Yesterday I got a request for feedback for a company that is about to launch; Auctus.org

"Auctus - Feedback request
Dear friends,

Blockchain and smart contracts are set to revolutionize many industries.

One of the oldest industries - Retirement Planning - had almost no disruption so far and is still being handled in a similar fashion as 30 years ago.

There is very little client engagement, clients have almost nothing to say and aren't in control of their retirement savings.

Auctus wants to change that. We're building a client focused retirement platform on the Ethereum network which will put the retirement saver back in control and cut out unnecessary cost layers in between.

The idea is to create a result-oriented fee structure using a unique token model that prevents users from paying for bad services or bad advice: AUC token model: How it works

In the platform, it is possible to combine existing regulated 401k/IRA plans of users with an additional voluntary portfolio of crypto investments, equities and bonds. Users will be able to run analytics and consult robo as well as human advisory via the Auctus platform, putting them back in control and giving them an entirely new client experience which will help them to reach their retirement saving goals in a well-informed way.

We've raised close to 1000 Ethers in the pre-sale, have released our Demo and are working full speed on the alpha.

We're interested to hear your thoughts and feedback.

Kind regards,

Daniel Duarte

Partner & Senior Developer

Presentation: http://dl.auctus.org/Auctus_Project_Overview.pdf

Whitepaper: https://dl.auctus.org/Auctus_Whitepaper.pdf

Demo: https://demo.auctus.org/

After giving my feedback I got paid $10. Here is my feedback;

"Hello Daniel,
Thanks for sharing this. You have an interesting product.
I love the removal of cost layers; cutting out middlemen, avoiding expensive fee structures, and provision of best global rates. That savings can be better invested. I also love the ‘Look and feel’, Smart Contract Powered Fee Structure, robot advisory; Automated allocations, Automated rebalancing, Tax optimization advisor, Analytics and option for human advisory (peer analysis based recommendations) as well. The single most compelling attribute is having all your retirement savings in one user interface.
However, what was not clear was your core competitive advantage and business defensibility. With so many amazing features, what are you good at; what are you best at? And how will your business defend its territory against competition? Is there really a use case for blockchain here, or is it the case of technology in search of a problem? With a community managed marketplace, how will you ensure the quality and integrity of apps on the platform? No payment for bad advice is an interesting concept, but in the world of investment what is a good advice? It’s not clear to me how the transparency of blockchain makes the product more valuable. Do I really want my investment information decentralized for the primary purpose of comparing the platform's performance with its competitors?
If you were to do this whole thing without the transparency of the blockchain and the token, will it be just as valuable? If the answer is yes, then it means the desire to create a system that uses a certain technology is overshadowing the original brilliance of cutting the cost of retirement planning by removing the middle man and automating more investment processes. It will highlight a creation with more focus on the technology than the real customer need.
While the engineering is amazing, as an Entrepreneur-Engineer I find focus in always asking a simple question: ‘What does the customer really want?’ and I focus on just that, and on how to be better than anyone else at delivering that value."

Remember to signup using this link: http://earn.com/chikadibia/referral/?a=atw4vs7ncpxx34be
Re: Earn.com: Earn Money Online By Giving Professional Advice by romeoetin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hello bro. If you see this please kindly reach out to me on 08132684257 whatsapp.. God bless
Re: Earn.com: Earn Money Online By Giving Professional Advice by Excelsior12(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hi bros.
I've been on their website trying to have them verify my email. I can't find dot edu email to use.

please help me out my brother. God bless you.
my email address is abiolaolajohn@gmail. com
Re: Earn.com: Earn Money Online By Giving Professional Advice by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Earn.com: Earn Money Online By Giving Professional Advice by dankeyz: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
It new and paying very well. Take advantage of this. Opportunitiy comes but once. Whatsapp or call me on 09054277752, i will tell and guide u on all you need to know

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Orange Peeling Machine / No record of events at Lagos by NYSC / Please how Can Someone Buy A Service On Fiverr From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.