Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Decree. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Decree. (489 Views)

I Decree And Declare / Job 22:28: Did God Tell Us To Decree And Declare When We Pray? / Today, I Decree Into Your Life! God Shall Put To Shame Every Enemy Of Your Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Decree. by bummyla(m): 2:29am On Jan 22, 2018
"Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings."(Isaiah3:10).

I Decree, I am the Righteous, and IT IS WELL with me; in Jesus name, Amen.
I Decree, ALL things will work together for my Good; in Jesus name! Amen.
I Decree TOTAL Wellness in my body: I shall not finish this day in sickness or on any Hospital bed; in Jesus name! Amen.
I Decree, the LORD shall Complete and Perfect ALL that concerns me; in Jesus name! Amen.
I Decree, there shall be NO report of Emptiness or Losses recorded against my name; in Jesus name! Amen.
I Decree, I shall enjoy a Supernatural Restoration of anything and everything I have lost in the course of this year; in Jesus name! Amen.
I Decree, despite the Economic Crunch, I shall not beg or be in want in this Season of Celebration, and thereafter; in Jesus name! Amen.
I Decree, I shall MOUNT UP with Wings as an EAGLE:in my Spirit, Soul, Body, Business, Dreams &Visions, Finances, Marriage, Family, Health, Career, Academics, ..etc; in Jesus name! Amen.
I Decree, the enemy shall not score any point in my life, for I SHALL END THIS YEAR IN PRAISE to the Glory of God; in Jesus name! Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/01/22/i-decree-in-the-name-of-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/01/18 / Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/02/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.