Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Is The Best Creation Of God? - Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Creation Of God? - Opinion (432 Views)

Only God's Opinion Matters / Why Are Nowadays Ladies Afraid Of Marrying Ministers Of God? (opinion) / The Christmas Debate- What Is God's Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Creation Of God? - Opinion by Venerable612(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2018
For some Christians like myself... this question may be heretic: for the reason that God himself said ‘And God saw every thing that he had made, and , behold, it was very good‘ Gene 1:31.

However, like God... I think we can self-analyse ourselves and others. Thus, Of all creations/Creatures...

I think I am most fascinated by the DOVE. Very beautiful, yet harms no one. I wish all God created were doves. The world would have been so peaceful and beautiful.

What’s yours and give your reasons?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Creation Of God? - Opinion by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Human
Re: What Is The Best Creation Of God? - Opinion by Liveair: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Human
Bro, that should be the worst.
Re: What Is The Best Creation Of God? - Opinion by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Is buhari and his lazy youths

(1) (Reply)

Russian Court Upholds Handover Of Jehovah’s Witnesses' Property To State / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (13) / Funny Video Of A Mountain Of Fire Girl Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.