Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,502 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI (14902 Views)

Imo Debacle - PDP’s Endless Hypocrisy And Blackmail / ''herdsmen Crisis Mischievously Invented By CAN To Achieve A Pre-planned Agenda' / Kachikwu, Baru And The NNPC Debacle By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by oluwaahmed: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2018
luvinhubby:

Very true, this disaster would have avoided to an extent if Adeboye and RCCG leadership had properly weighed their options before tacitly endorsing Buhari and APC in 2015, just because 'our son' will become vice president. Not knowing that their choice will have a bigger negative impact on the greater percentage of the body Christ.

Baba God, i report your servant Enoch Adejare Adeboye to You, help us tell him.

God has exposed him already. Adeboye was not a kid when Buhari first ruled Nigeria. He was quite aware of d suffering at that time. Now he used his influence as a GO (many people thought it was the voice of God) to endorse a known Islamist. And I said how can God say a man who has voiced his decision to spread Sharia lead his people(christains) to the promise land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Are u ignorant? Did adeboye not annoint buhari and even joined a prayer session wit him? Is not only adeboye, FR Mbaka nko? Did is how God reveals true prophets, by displaying their prophecies for all to see. How could a man of God filled by d spirit annoint buhari as d man to take Nigeria to the promise land? Meanwhile more people have been killed even Christan s since he took power. My people be wise as serpents.

You are daft. Did he force you to vote buhari? He anointed gej too. Did you blame him for his looting also? Or it's only buhari?

Adeboye is a man of God and he can't chase anyone away from him.

Be independent minded. Nobody forced you to vote anyone.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by 2badForReal: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2018
Please is Eccl 3:3 still in the Bible
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by freshboi88: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2018
My own is tht all these religious leaders tht want to score cheap point weda christian or Muslim should trade with caution. If u wanna talk bout d killings, talk bout it in a sensible way, don't accuse one section of Nigeria or one tribe or one religion, it is wrong and that's what sulaiman and oyedepo did. If they start a war, bfre it heats up adebpye and oyedepo will go use their private jet run and leave u to face d sufferings of war.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by justy15: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2018
I grow up to know islam as a religion of violence all over the world with northern Nigeria represented by cow brain members. Imagine what those with Dr. Attached to their names could come out to day at the wake of killings of innocent Nigerians by their foot soldiers. Their problem now is that CAN said something not that the killing is not real, I regret sharing identity with this people as Nigerians.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by japhethGold: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2018
There is nothing like one Nigeria. We must divide this thing so that we will have our separate individual countries. We cherish our middle belt peoples Republic.

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2018
XXLDICK:

shocked

But herders have been killing during GEJ's regime and he turned a blind eye.

It's not about religious affiliation or bigotry. A good leader should be above that.
They were not blind. Don't say what you don't know. During GEJ's era book haram was terrorizing some part of the nation but CAN never kept quiet talk more of Fulani saga.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by oluwaahmed: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You are daft. Did he force you to vote buhari? He anointed gej too. Did you blame him for his looting also? Or it's only buhari?

Adeboye is a man of God and he can't chase anyone away from him.

Be independent minded. Nobody forced you to vote anyone.

Oga there are 1billion Catholics in the world today, what do u think would happen if the Pope endorsed Jerusalem as the capital of Israel while holding hands with Donald Trump & Benjamin Netanyahu? Use that soft tissue membrane inside ur skull, it's called the brain.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Nelsizzy(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
freshboi88:
My own is tht all these religious leaders tht want to score cheap point weda christian or Muslim should trade with caution. If u wanna talk bout d killings, talk bout it in a sensible way, don't accuse one section of Nigeria or one tribe or one religion, it is wrong and that's what sulaiman and oyedepo did. If they start a war, bfre it heats up adebpye and oyedepo will go use their private jet run and leave u to face d sufferings of war.
And no Islamic leader was mentioned in your post. Talking about sentiments and religious bigotry.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Amoto94(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2018
We condemn all criminals, whoever they are and wherever they come from. A criminal should be treated as a criminal regardless of his/her ethnicity and/or religious affiliation”. I wonder if some of the commenters read this part of the press release.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by ernieboy(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2018
XXLDICK:

shocked

It's not about religious affiliation or bigotry. A good leader should be above that.
when did gej turn a blind eye on herdsmen killing? stop spreading lies.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by edibobo: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Muslims and their illiteracy madness is like bread and butter. So as you claim your foolishness will continue to exist. Blood sucking religion
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by AfonjaConehead: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2018
All coneheads are vultures.. angry they be the ones who brought in these murderers to power.. angry
Thunda faya dem coneheads
grin
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by nawtyme: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Markfemi:
Don’t introduce religious sentiments
So you have sense? That's impressive.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by nawtyme: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2018
XXLDICK:

shocked

As a zone B no one should expect more from you. Did Goodluck fold his arms and order the military to do nothing when fulani herdsmen killed people in his regime?
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by guru03(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Its just the play out of what we told them that Buhari is just a tribalist and a religion fanatic the refused to believe us, now Christians minorities are killed the guy is silent on it, and the so called Sultan and his followers are silent on it, Christians leaders are talking and its a problem again.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Gkemz: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2018
They should remain silent and watch while you kill them. If they speak against your nefarious atrocities, it becomes a hate speech. Sultan of Sokoto is daring God of Christians and may the wrath of God strike him and all the emirs who are inciting fulani herdsmen to kill innocent people. And may God turn your evil plot against you and give you no peace until you're totally destroyed.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by plainol(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2018
If Buhari were to be a University Course, I won't wish my Staunch Enemy to Carry it Over.

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Ybadgood: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Dey didnt talk since because Christian are speaking up its disturbing there agenda. Pls cant this pmb n muslims backing this idoits be sued to crimal world court for genocide? Because pmb n d muslim leaders all d sultans are promoting genocide
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by guji(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Just imagine the crass mendacity and satanic boldness of this shameless blood thirsty lot..Even issuing a warning to Christians and CAN?
So everybody should keep quiet and die in silence in the face of the orgy for blood by your satanic moon god..So when the Satan of Sokoto brazenly threatened a brutal reprisal attack which is currently ongoing that was never an hate speech??...The end and destruction of you demonic lot starting from the demonized cloned puppet called Buhari is very much around the corner.
10 Likes 1 Share[/color]

you displayed ignorance of your religion (Christianity), the worst form of illiteracy, pretend to be matured at-least for 5 minutes and learn to respect others opinion and Religion.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by tonquendo4u(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Onye a, omachakwa ife?
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by XXLDICK(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2018
nawtyme:

As a zone B no one should expect more from you. Did Goodluck fold his arms and order the military to do nothing when fulani herdsmen killed people in his regime?
Just like Buhari, GEJ didn't take any action.

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Edonojie007(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
deebrain:

The most dangerous of two hired killers, is the one that tells you he came in peace.
Which Is Islam! Correct!
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by ebilomaofficial1: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Few years ago when The Attah of Igala cursed the Fulani Cows terrorizing Igalaland with thunder and killed Thousands. The Herdsmen ran away.

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by phillips1959: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
I am a Christian,but i need to ask this:In this whole scenario, where is Adeboye"s comments or even contribution to the situation on ground?.Is he not a Nigerian or has he not heard of all the lives being lost to fulani herdsman?
I wonder if his own Daddy idea of G.O. is just to fly on airplanes and be saying "let somebody shout Haleluya" up and down.
He claims to be serving God yet he cannot caution mere mortals{including his pastor} who are leaders in a country where blood is flowing like a river.
Its so shamefull the way things happen in nigeria.Religous leaders fear men yet they pronounce useless and fake prophecies all the time.
They hear nothing from God concerning critical situtions like herdsmen attacks.
G.O. my foot.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by omoluka: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2018
samsono30:
I keep saying it is better we separate from this cows called Hausa Fulani(Northerner). Let the remaining part of Nigeria go his own way. if not Nigeria can never be one. When you call for restructuring, they won't agree, what else do they want? Islamize the hole Nigeria by force fully suppression by killings them? Anytime a Muslim take power in Nigeria, they suppress others by killing them to take over their territories. it is better we divide into two part let the Hausa Fulani go their way, let southern, eastern and Westerners go their way.
That's what i have been saying there is no two ways about it, it either we restructure this country or we go our separate ways .
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by NotComplaining: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Nelsizzy:
You are not feeling fine at all. Is this all you could come up with as defense for the ridiculous statement your leaders made? Scores of people are been killed everyday, till date no Islamic body has ever criticize such acts. God! How did I find myself in such a country as this? With what I see daily, I wonder how I am still Sane?

No criticism because 90% of the killings are contrived and the remaining are provoked. Nigeria is safe as long as you do good and dont go looking for hype and trouble.

When a man has been killed, his cadaver cant attest to all the crimes he comitted with his limbs and mouth so one naturally has pity for him but God knows the truth and God is the Avenger.

Xtians are the biggest of oppressors and trouble makers, making a mountain out of a mole hole. These herdsmen have been rearing cattle for millennia before the advent of british colonials. They should not be forced to stop their productive and legal livlihood to please any idiot xtian who was just born yesterday and has become a diehard fan of some squiggly lines on maps. Abeg if na to die you know, you will die in your rage! The world belongs to God.

If you cant live in peace with Fulani dont live at all. It is their cow, sheep and peppers that we eat. Why dont you play politics with your belly, boycott their meat na? Haha, I almost forgot how hypocritical the vast majority of you are. cool grin grin
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by greypencils: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You just have to show your innate hatred? What has Adeboye have to do with this? Yorubaphobia will not kill you.
when Buhari returned from his Sick leave, Adeboye went to visit him in Aso Rock, now that ppl are dying needlessly, The RCCG man has not said anything, the man hasn't condemned him, even once...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman / FG To Unbundle 11 Discos, Orders Sale Of Four / Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.