Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,251 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (49544 Views)

Policemen Share Jabila Kammangar's Cars, Cash After Being Tortured To Death / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
l understand, that Libyan route is a road to death, l have read several cases of migrants who died on that route, Libya was a good place during Gaddafi but after his demise Libya and Libyans became a shithole of death and destruction, I read your diary and I can only say Grace and mercy preserved you, l wish you all the best as you plan your life afresh sad

Amen! I'm still in Libya anyways
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by TheNobleProphet: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
KillerBeauty:

There is no race in the world that doesn't hate black people. Heck even black people hate black people.
Your observation is correct! But we are still more accomodating than all other race!
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
GreenBoss:

Amen! I'm still in Libya anyways
What?. I thought you are back to Nigeria, are you planning to remain or come back to Nigeria shocked
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
What?. I thought you are back to Nigeria, are you planning to remain or come back to Nigeria shocked

Working on it (coming back) wink
AngelicBeing:

Working on it (coming back)
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by SIRTee15: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dsov2016:

stop generalizing and yeah all those escapes you are talking about, do we not regularly see them in Nigeria. slavery is not necessarily physical but the breaking down of a person mentally and psychologically. even you that is commenting can be broken down to become a slave. my guy go through that situation and fight back not coming online and commenting.

Yes, slavery is achieved when the victim is broken down mentally....
The captors' aim is to ensure the victim perceive humiliation, subjugation n domination as part of survival.....
Thus, the victim is ready to accept anything just to stay alive.....
Now it takes the collective will of the captives to prevent this phase.....
It's not a battle u fight alone.....
Individually, u can't resist slavery or domination.....
Remember a whole broom can't be easily broken compared to a single broom stick.....

When europeans came to africa for slavery, they targeted areas that lacked centralised governance.....
They knew those people lacked the ability to rally around themselves n resist the kidnappers....
When slaves get to America, they don't put same tribe on the same plantation....
The whiteman knew common language amongst slaves is a catalyst for rebellion.....
Those guys in Libya crying like babies, don't they speak a common language....
Yet everyday they watched as their dignity is ripped apart n their mental status destroyed....
One of them even admitted he watched as his girlfriend they travelled together was brutally gang-raped to death.....
Black people in general lack the principle of self preservation.....
We are too docile, individuality n obsession for self-aggrandisment is killing us....
And too much respect for other races is a complex blacks suffer from....
What's so special about Arabs that they can't be resisted....

4 Likes

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Collins10(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Diso60090:

id your self before you quote me
Ah! But I did not insult you or disrespect you when I quoted you na.
Okay, I am sorry.
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
See as d first guy for the second video dey move like earthworm dem pour salt
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Slaveman343: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
TheNobleProphet:
Your observation is correct! But we are still more accomodating than all other race!
Of course. The Poorest people are the most accommodating undecided After all wetin dem get

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by cooltola(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
the main problem with the black race is that we are too afraid to fight for our rights and we are not united for a common goal. Many nonsense happening in Nigeria or other African countries will not happen in other European Countries without consequences. Nobody wants to die, the masses are the most powerful group in Nigeria if only they can unite against the corrupt Government and elites.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by kushme: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
LuvU2:

Black men re just weak like women

I bin wan tell you rubbish, but after thinking it carefully i would say you're correct... example, No black nation is in the league of the first world because we know that, it is men who have built civilization. So, we the black men, we can only wrestle each other, bring down each other(just see the religious and tribal wars here on nairaland). The hatred is deep for one another. She's not yoruba, he's not hausa, he's not Igbo, she no be living faith, i'm Catholic, i'm a redeemer, my clan better pass your own, all the " i better pass you" and many more.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by TheNobleProphet: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Slaveman343:
[s]Of course. The Poorest people are the most accommodating undecided After all wetin dem get[/s]
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
GreenBoss:

Working on it (coming back) wink

Working on it (coming back)
Ok, stay safe, plan your peaceful return, on arrival to Nigeria and move to a better country wink

1 Like

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by SIRTee15: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
kaybams1:

Your submission have strong potentials of breaking guinness world record of the highest combination of fallacies in a single comment.

Did you know the first slave owner in America was a black man? - Anthony Johnson.

Did you know whites were slaves too?

Did you know the Black people fought for the Confederacy along with their white counterparts? (Read up). These brave men fought in the trenches all under the Confederacy Battle Flag.

Did you know the word 'Slave' stems from 'Slav'? i.e a reference to the experience of millions of (white, yes white) slavish people who endured centuries of slavery at the hands of African Muslims.

Did you know as many as 4000 black families in America alone owned slaves in the Antebellum South far before your ancestors were born?

Did you know several other Europeans of various backgrounds were enslaved by African Muslims as well?

All these facts are heavily documented. However, if your interest lies in throwing around empty generalizations without any modicum of historical knowledge, kindly knock yourself out.

Anthony Johnson is a typical example of everything wrong with a black man.
This was a man who was released after completing his own indenture, yet was the first man in America to own a slave for life...
he refused to release a fellow black man, John Casor serving under him.....
rather he approached the court and pleaded that the judge should enslave Carson permanently.....
amazingly two white guys convinced Johnson to release carsor, he refused....
that judgement set the tone for subsequent permanent enslavement of blacks in America.....
blacks who fought under the confederacy flag were few anyway.....
but these were wealthy landowners who own slaves themselves and doesn't want to lose their human properties...
its amazing it took the collective will of white people to end the enslavement of blacks.....
while white people were shedding their bloods on the battle ground for blacks to be free, some blacks opposed the freedom because of their selfish interest....

I keep saying it....
blacks generally lack the principle of self-preservation....
we fail to look beyond today and personal self-aggrandisement..
we cant just come together to get things done for the common good of our community or race.....
individually we excel but collectively the black race just cant get it right......
look at our nations, nothing to write home about....
someone has said maybe we should give our women a chance to take the lead....
altogether I don't think its a bad idea cos if u look at those video....
I find it difficult to believe our men are any better....
its men that build civilisation, but so far black men have failed in that regards...
maybe we should try our women....
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by KillerBeauty(f): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
TheNobleProphet:
We get choice
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Sluvist(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thank God for they have to wait until you go there by yourself before they torture you, i remains in Naija, if you go there, you carry your cross.
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by TheNobleProphet: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
KillerBeauty:

We get choice
Na very sad situation!
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by mavinc4u(f): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2018
is it that all these guys there cannot gather themselves and beat the hell out of these people. Their only strength is the gun and nothing much.
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by mavinc4u(f): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2018
SIRTee15:

Yes, slavery is achieved when the victim is broken down mentally....
The captors' aim is to ensure the victim perceive humiliation, subjugation n domination as part of survival.....
Thus, the victim is ready to accept anything just to stay alive.....
Now it takes the collective will of the captives to prevent this phase.....
It's not a battle u fight alone.....
Individually, u can't resist slavery or domination.....
Remember a whole broom can't be easily broken compared to a single broom stick.....

When europeans came to africa for slavery, they targeted areas that lacked centralised governance.....
They knew those people lacked the ability to rally around themselves n resist the kidnappers....
When slaves get to America, they don't put same tribe on the same plantation....
The whiteman knew common language amongst slaves is a catalyst for rebellion.....
Those guys in Libya crying like babies, don't they speak a common language....
Yet everyday they watched as their dignity is ripped apart n their mental status destroyed....
One of them even admitted he watched as his girlfriend they travelled together was brutally gang-raped to death.....
Black people in general lack the principle of self preservation.....
We are too docile, individuality n obsession for self-aggrandisment is killing us....
And too much respect for other races is a complex blacks suffer from....
What's so special about Arabs that they can't be resisted....

that is exactly my confusion. can they all fight them tooth for tooth? if they get the liver t pass through desert to that place, why should they take that nonsense from them. This nonsense will only stop when some group of people there decide to give it to them the hard way.
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by mildflame: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2018
gmaribel:

Exactly those guys like the easy way out.... why try to get to Europe through the back door?

Why not work hard to meet the entry requirements.

The money most of them raised to embark on their trip of doom is enough to start a thriving business.

I just tire! Me I don't care how de r treated or d women raped

1 Like

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2018
activistjohnny:
we appeal to Federal government to please evacuate the remaining Nigerians living in libya. this torturing should be stopped.
they will still follow another dangerous route after been returned
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by activistjohnny(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
agongajoseph:
they will still follow another dangerous route after been returned
really you are not lieing at all. It's the poverty and suffering of their people that leads them to mass immigration to foreign land for greener pastures. So pathetic and unfortunate situation.
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Konquest: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
Some very disturbing videos have been shared online showing black men being tortured and according to unverified reports the men are African slaves in Libya.

The videos allegedly surfaced on a website in the Midle East and they were reportedly posted by the Libyan slave masters, though this has not been verified. The video is going viral with a lot of outraged people calling for the United Nations to get invoved.

One of the videos shows a naked black man writhing in pain as a masked man burns his back with liquid fire. Another shows four men getting whipped on their bare backs. The back of one of the men was terribly torn from the lashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8wrxAYs17I
^^^^^
^^^^^
...What an ENERVATING video! undecided
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2018
People are still paying agents right now to take them through the desert as we speak. No manner of warnings will deter them. I tire undecided
Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by KingSango(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Them Arabs are devil worshipers and its cults in parts of Africa tricking these people into thinking they can make it to Europe by traveling with them but they all end up being kidnapped and taken to Libya.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) by YobaNation: 7:45pm On May 13, 2021
HEAR YE / HEAR YE.

LOCO BRAVADO: LETS US BEG JAY Z AND MICHAEL JORDAN OF THE NBA TO CHARTER 10 FLIGHTS OF AIRLINERS TO AIRLIFT ALL THE NEGROES WHO HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED OUT OF LIBYA. LOL.

STYLO MOKO: THATS NIGERIAN GOVERNMENTS JOB ITS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF JAY Z AND MICHAEL JORDAN F THE NBA FAME.

LOCO BRAVADO: YOU KNOW THAT NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE TOTALLY INEPT AND GREEDY EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE PRIVATE JETS THEY CAN USE TO TRANSPORT THE NEGROES OUT OF LIBYA BEFORE MOFUCKING ARABS KILL THEM AND EAT THEM LIKE BARBECUE MEAT.

STYLO MOKO: FURK. FURK. FURK .THIS NIGERIA JARE. NO MORE NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SACS Cart Away Ladies' Undies & Hair From Their Room In Ondo (Photos, Video) / Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady / Suicide Rate By Country 2019: Nigeria Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.