Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger (407 Views)

Jonah Comfort Dismissed For Stealing N35M Gold Jewellery From Army General Wife / ‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by Wepublicisenaij: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Enyioha Opara, Minna

An auto mechanic, Joshua Simeon, 37, has said he stole a Toyota Carina 2, with registration number AP 270 ZAR belonging to a police officer, to enable him to pay his children’s school fees.

The suspect, who was arrested by a police team from Maitumbi Division in Minna, explained that he wanted to sell the car at a give-away price to enable him to settle the school fees of his four children in primary and secondary schools.

It was learnt that the owner of the car, Surajo Garba, was asleep when the suspect made away with his car.

Northern City News gathered that Simeon had been involved in theft of vehicles for some time until he was apprehended.

Our correspondent also gathered that the suspect, who got married 15 years ago, had a master key with which he opened car doors and stole them.

“I don’t know what I am going to tell my wife and my children, I am ruined, my marriage is in trouble. I hope they will find a place in their hearts to forgive me,” he said.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, narrated to our correspondent on Sunday that the suspect was arrested behind Maitumbi Primary School, Minna along Flamingo Bridge.

Abubakar said the suspect would be arraigned in court after investigation.

Meanwhile, the Niger police also arrested two suspected motorcycle thieves — Sani Magaji, 17, of Suleja in the Suleja Local Government Area and one Illiyasu Ibrahim 35, of the Bwari Area Council, Abuja.

Abubakar told Northern City News on Sunday, that the suspects allegedly stole a Bajaj Boxer motorcycle with registration number, QB 006 AJK, belonging to one Ibrahim Ahmadu.

He described the two suspects as ‘comrades in crime’, saying they would be charged to court after investigation.

Abubakar said the police were working round the clock to ensure that residents’ lives and property were protected “so that the people will go about their normal business without fear.”

http://wepublicisenaija.com/15268/mechanic-arrested-for-stealing-policemans-car-in-niger/

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2018
What!!!
Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by HOLYDICK(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2018
U don buy market b dat na

A whole Ekelebe car shocked

Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by obojememe: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2018
definition of gobe
Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by StRichard(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2018
It is just a case of two thieves.
Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by Escalze(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2018
See him face sef
Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by IecheM(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2018
This op, you said car and we're seeing motorcycle.
The man has master key, when did mechanic's start having master key, some mechanic's just want to tarnish the image of other good mechanics
Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by Daysun55(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Mechanic Arrested For Stealing Policeman’s Car In Niger by Authoreety: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Hahaha.... unauthorised thief stealing from an authorised thief....

thieving chain

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Trouble After Allegedly Defrauding Public / PHOTOS: Police Rescue Two South Africans Kidnapped In Kaduna / Chaos As Trigger-happy Policeman Kills Taxi Driver In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.