Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali (32734 Views)

Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Phygo(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2018
D
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by suyamasta(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Game of deception continua APC = PDP! same ole shyt Nigerian masses wake up these politicians will keep playing us untill we take a stand for real growth and development!

Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by McDonJay(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Seriously!!! I always have issues with people who love to lie to our faces. Is this man just learning from Lai or he just want to be in the headline. Just no conscience.
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by SNIPER123: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by adekhingz(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2018
We were told same thing about Sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2018
God bless Jonathan
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Rigel95(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2018
liar liar people
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by BeijinDossier: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2018
This is so true. When we visited his Ogbia home i saw how modest his home is.
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Lafiyasabiat:

Source: https://newsworth.ng/jonathans-parlour-cant-hold-10-persons-hes-poorest-nigerian-ex-president-associate/

Please Shut the Fvck up... Don't insult the intelligence of the Nigerian people, Jonathan is a thief and no where near broke.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by OgahBohz: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Seriously smtn is wrong with our politicians, I think they all need brain functional evaluation..

he had no shoes ,

no he has no parlour ...

Buhari was said to be poor without money for his ticket ,.

now when he is done we will hear that he has no money to feed his cows ..

Nigeria which way naaa!

APC PDP BUHARI GOODLUCK, ATIKU ETC ..are all incompetent ....

can't we vote someone else from another party ....haba ...

I weep for this country mhen !
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Guyman02: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2018
Lomprico2:
And his wife is d richest ex first lady.
Turai Yar'Adua is the riches and nobody is going after her because she is Fulani, same way Buhari detained Ekwueme an Igbo in Kirikiri and put Shagari a Fulani under house arrest
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Lordave: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2018
May not be far from the truth, have heard former hon minister Emeka Wogu say same thing with his mouth.
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Larben: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Ex President Jonathan don't even have a house at all, he his squatting with me and sleeping on my couch. Who e pain make him come beat me, I dey house now with GEJ.
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018
dumb! uncle pls tell us Another stowieeeeee! buhari & Joe are clueless thieves!!!!
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
Na only rotten-toothed abooki ex-presidiots get right to swallow multi-million dollars without going to jail in zoogeria.
If the illiterate daura buffoon who claimed to be modest had sat his skinny ass down in daura in 2015, his broken-headed son will be riding a daura camel instead of 53 million naira motorbike obtained from tax-paying docile and cowardly zoogerians.
I concur
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by IdeyFindWife: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
realborn:
Just as PMB's "parlor" could not accommodate 3 toddlers, and he watched a 32 inch obsolete television set.

In my opinion, everyone who has ruled since August 1985 has looted us blind.

Until we collectively eschew sentiments and demand accountability from crimi-leaders, growth as a nation may tarry!

Plain truth!

Funny how BMC's never remember their "Hall of Famers" Resting In Peace with Nigeria's Billion$ like Ex-Pres. Abdulsalam, IBB & co!
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by wonlasewonimi: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
We were told he had no shoes too
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by bigsmoke2(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by FakoMaybach1: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Afonja people and tribalism, If Jonathan was behind his wife's looting why hasnt he made moves to rescue her? Jonathan left her to face the music and she is facing it squarely....

Jonathan is a gentle man, too gentle for his own good....i am sure Jonathan did not steal. GEJ had no foreign accounts, if he has abeg post am make we see, GEJ's children schooled in Nigeria, una god buhari does not trust our educational system. Afonja people emancipate yourselves from tribal bogotry, your annoyance with GEJ is just because he is from a minority, not for his competence or for his crimes

I ask that i should be judged not by the colour of my skin or my tribe but by the content of my character...Martin Luther King

Judge GEJ, not patience, not Allisson Madueke....Judge GEJ
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Dollabiz: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2018
And.his wife account is the largest in the world efcc canf seize enough cash
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Chuksmonika(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Hargbo(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
Na only rotten-toothed abooki ex-presidiots get right to swallow multi-million dollars without going to jail in zoogeria.
If the illiterate daura buffoon who claimed to be modest had sat his skinny ass down in daura in 2015, his broken-headed son will be riding a daura camel instead of 53 million naira motorbike obtained from tax-paying docile and cowardly zoogerians.
HOW DARE YOU COMPARE Nigeria to a Zoo. I dnt think you are okay, you this useless Monkey
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2018
poorest indeed ... and wen does d size of ur palour determine hw rich or poor u ar .
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2018
in fact Balyesan rats are richer than him, his wife mansions can accomodate a whole community of foolish pple. foolish man talking nonsense.
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by mysteryman2014: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2018
How about Mama P's parlour?
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by bikaka17(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2018

Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by sulakishop(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2018
I'm still angry with him sha
Re: "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali by salmonkas178(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=adem30 post=64408414]

You dey mind them?

They ones told us he has no shoe, now he has no sitting room. Mumu people[/quote
APC and PDP has been scamming us for long

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.