Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years (26351 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by abuhjo: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Amidst the pains and illness...they still desire the sacraments. May she find true healing and let God's will be done in her life. Congrats to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Adaomalight(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kingsimmer:
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

oh lord..! I don't want a slay queen wu wants me 4 my wealth... I want an angel wu wants me 4 wu I am...

do you really have money? undecided[
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Honestagbons(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
For d love you still have for your wife,still wed on a sick bed,believe me she heal from that breast cancer,in Jesus name,Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Solution4u0(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
The man is so wise, he do it when he will not spend more than 5000 naira, no wedding dress, no buying cow, no cooking rice, no renting canopy and chairs,
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Zaggie(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
hunnmnmnmnm
JaneMafrodite:
So wetin dis man go com suck, maybe u go suck my own, #50k per sucking.
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by nobilie: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
For those of you who do not understand what took place there.
It's simply about their religious believe.

They must have been married say, traditionally but not in the church(as Christians)
The need to be married in/by the church is to be right with God (orthodox believe marriage is not complete until done in the church).

This may have been deemed necessary as the woman's health has deteriorated and may lead to death.
So, when she dies, she will have no issues as regards "proper" marriage. It is a believe.

Pentecostals, usually will do church blessing after say traditional and court wedding if the church wedding was not done before child bearing.

My deduction anyways.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
So after 50 years of being together, so they are now exchanging marital vows, nawa o, @Evablazin what's your take?
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by humblemikel(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't trust this man
He is on a mission
Possibly the woman has some property he has his eyes on so want to make everything legal in case.
I see no love in this faces
Men heeeeeeeee!
Same with some women
Look before you leap
I don talk my own finish
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by ezugegere(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Proudly Catholic! I thank God for her husband and all who helped in one way or the other to bring this to pass. It is almost certain the woman may not make it unless by miracle. In order to be truly right with God, this is very necessary. If she dies today, she dies as a Christian. She will be buried in a Christian way and Mass will be celebrated for her.
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Greatzeus(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
JaneMafrodite:
You have been noticed dear, congratulations undecided
Back to the topic:
Love,a word that comes and goes,but few people really knows what it means to love somebody.
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by blueivy8: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
why is d woman looking older than the man
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Kingsimmer(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Adaomalight:

do you really have money? undecided[
actually nope...
just enough to put u in a cage and feed u for a whole year wink
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by CioAngels(f): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
JaneMafrodite:
Can you show more pity my young lady.
I'm very sure you are a youth.
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by CioAngels(f): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Well, tradition is key, if they come from where the tradition says you will her in death, he has just played a smart one since the doctor said the cancer is on advanced stage, so marrying her while still a life will save him from additional pain after her demise. But wait o, the doctor is just human because God will heal her. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by blank(f): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
From the pictures, it looks like late stage metastatic cancer.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Adaomalight(f): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kingsimmer:
actually nope... just enough to put u in a cage and feed u for a whole year wink

hahahahhahahaha....put me in a cage? oh! am finished.

Please bro, if you don't have the money, go hide your face abeg. tongue
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by Ademoore07(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
JaneMafrodite:

Funny hermaphrodite grin
Re: Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years by MrBingo: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
JaneMafrodite:

Darling Please can I watch u piss?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / . / Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.