Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot (50007 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by bennynaza(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
K
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by JAWBONE(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bloggers will do anything for traffic....
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by stephen109(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
latest nollywood film "ZORO'S PRIDE"..
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by kingthreat(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
This girl has married too many times on music videos
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by donnaD(f): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
fake news.Zoro apa swag.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Honestagbons(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Una dey do marriage na,tomorrow mk we nor hear say ehhhhhhhhh,If I hear am na libya you go go,well congratulations to you chidinma
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Kobicove(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alphasoar:
Please someone should give me a cup of gravels, let us start frying . . . grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by arcane0(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
VERY VERY MISLEADING TITLE
anyway why Zoro eye dey closed na
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by LastSurvivor11: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mandynews:
Chidinma, the female celebrity giver grin
From Sound Sultan - Banky - Flavour - Korede Bello - Zoro. next? kiss

When people like you talk I begin to question who introduced u to Internet..
So your the one shining touch for her while she gives?
Don't be too fast to judge most especially when ur guilty of the same sin..
Looks like that's how you give all ur lectures before ur imaginary graduation

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by opribo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ever since someone bastardized that name anytime I see it my mind races to evil sight.

Therefore people should try to attach the other title to the name wherever it is mentioned so we know which one is being referred to.
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by room089: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Congrats my two ibo friends!
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Crixina(f): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
nurshah:

.its a pity that a woman such as your srlc chooses to tarnish a fellow woman rep.mmwhat exactly do you gain from this ? You assume becasue this is faceless so you can spew trash and go free. . karma is spiritual .you will reap worse
Haven't you heard that women are the greatest enemies of themselves(or how do they put it sef), some women are programmed by default to hate, envy and be jealous of another woman.

Dem say men bad, men bad, honestly I prefer dealing with men, they are either straight or not straight...women, that's a whole new planet of complication.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Sabiboii17(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alphasoar:
Please someone should give me a cup of gravels, let us start frying . . . grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Reelmii: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
was flavour there?
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by dabeto: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
She white like Bobrisky......lord ve mercy
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Reelmii: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mandynews:
Chidinma, the female celebrity giver grin
From Sound Sultan - Banky - Flavour - Korede Bello - Zoro. next? kiss
at least she is married, which makes her a celebrity giver with pride, please wat are u

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Reelmii: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

When people like you talk I begin to question who introduced u to Internet..
So your the one shining touch for her while she gives?
Don't be too fast to judge most especially when ur guilty of the same sin..
Looks like that's how you give all ur lectures before ur imaginary graduation
no dear, she did not only shine touch, they had party

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Reelmii: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Reelmii:
or rather they had party
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by mechanics(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wow, congrats to her, i thought she was in love with flavour?
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian singer and Nollywood debutant, Chidinma Ekile snapped with her groom, Nigerian rapper, Zoro at their traditional wedding during a video shoot.

Petit Chidinma who was once heavily crushing on highlife hunk, Flavour remains single despite rumors of a budding romance with another Nollywood actor. See photo below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/photo-from-chidinma-ekile-traditional.html

Only some kind of people know that means
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Missali(f): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Watched this movie and absolutely loved it. The Baba's wife vs handsome guy serving in the Youth Corps.

Benjom:
Na so?
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by DejiSantos: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Check out and educate yourselves on some Igbo history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by LastSurvivor11: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Reelmii:

HahaHahahahahaha ur own weak me
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Crixina:
Haven't you heard that women are the greatest enemies of themselves(or how do they put it sef), some women are programmed by default to hate, envy and be jealous of another woman.

Dem say men bad, men bad, honestly I prefer dealing with men, they are either straight or not straight...women, that's a whole new planet of complication.

Babe,my close pals and advisers are men ..o know no matter what I no go hear my name out side
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by Crixina(f): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
nurshah:

Babe,my close pals and advisers are men ..o know no matter what I no go hear my name out side
my point exactly.
Re: Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot by tammie24: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
nurshah:

.its a pity that a woman such as your self chooses to tarnish a fellow woman rep.what exactly do you gain from this ? You assume because this is faceless so you can spew trash and go free. . karma is spiritual .you will reap worse
abeg go Sidon joor

We don't hear epistles like this when it about Tiwa Savage

Or is it cos she's IBO?
Chidima na ashawo!
come and beat me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend / Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) / Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.