Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Opera Mini Approved By Apple! Should Go Online Within A Couple Of Hours… - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera Mini Approved By Apple! Should Go Online Within A Couple Of Hours… (632 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini Approved By Apple! Should Go Online Within A Couple Of Hours… by Don4life: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
Opera Mini approved by Apple! Should go online within a couple of hours…

Apple has done the impossible. They have done something that would give them tons of good PR in the coming hours. Apple has approved Opera Mini mobile web browser for the iPhone!

Opera Mini is set to go live on the Apple App Store in the next couple of hours. This is pretty huge as iPhone and iPod Touch users around the world would get to use Opera Mini for free on their devices.

Opera Software claims that Opera Mini is up to 90% faster than the default browser on these devices. Opera delivers the compressed version of a webpage to the browser for rendering. This saves on data transfer charges for the user.

Opera spoke at this exciting new development:
We are delighted to offer iPhone and iPod touch users a great browsing experience with the Opera Mini App. This app is another step toward Opera’s goal of bringing the Web to more people in more places.
Re: Opera Mini Approved By Apple! Should Go Online Within A Couple Of Hours… by hustla(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
praise god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E61i Phone For Sale / Hello / Nokia 7710 Casing Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.