Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Please Oooo. Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Oooo. Is This A Scam? (594 Views)

Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo / Nairalanders God Has Done It For Me Oooo / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Oooo. Is This A Scam? by mercy0008(f): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dear BLA BLA BLA,

With respect to your CV received from an online application for the position of a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on qualities/skills you possess. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below

Date: Tuesday 23rd January, 2018

Time: 8:30am prompt

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction, behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi, (Mega chicken b/stop) Ikeja. (close to LASIMRA)

BS CORPORATIONS is a RESOURCE MANAGEMENT firm that majorly;

- Provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies.

- Utilizes unique and proven methodologies to deliver actionable results to clients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

- Assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies. As a result, they are able to leverage external expertise, technology, and intellectual property to expand their services, functionality, and/or market reach without the need to invest in building or acquiring them with internal resources.

NB: Kindly come along with a hard copy of your CV for proper identification with the Interview ID: BSCORP/01/GT/1002.

We apologize for the late information; however it is imperative that you confirm your availability as slots are limited. Do so by replying this mail. For further inquiry or assistance call the Secretary desk on 07016752585.

Best of luck

Dr Jackson

Head, Human Resources
Re: Please Oooo. Is This A Scam? by Emmatik(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yes it is

mercy0008:
Dear BLA BLA BLA,

With respect to your CV received from an online application for the position of a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on qualities/skills you possess. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below

Date: Tuesday 23rd January, 2018

Time: 8:30am prompt

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction, behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi, (Mega chicken b/stop) Ikeja. (close to LASIMRA)

BS CORPORATIONS is a RESOURCE MANAGEMENT firm that majorly;

- Provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies.

- Utilizes unique and proven methodologies to deliver actionable results to clients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

- Assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies. As a result, they are able to leverage external expertise, technology, and intellectual property to expand their services, functionality, and/or market reach without the need to invest in building or acquiring them with internal resources.

NB: Kindly come along with a hard copy of your CV for proper identification with the Interview ID: BSCORP/01/GT/1002.

We apologize for the late information; however it is imperative that you confirm your availability as slots are limited. Do so by replying this mail. For further inquiry or assistance call the Secretary desk on 07016752585.

Best of luck

Dr Jackson

Head, Human Resources

(1) (Reply)

Mainone Communacations Latest Vacancies!!!!!! / Job Vaccancies In A New Computer School. / Oil & Gas Recruitment At Drilldeep Oil And Gas Company Limited (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.