Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm (516 Views)

Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm by mbos: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Breaking: Herdsmen set Falae’s farm ablaze in Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 pm In NewsComments SUSPECTED Fulani Herdsmen have stormed the farm of former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, located at Ilado near Akure, the Ondo state capital, setting it on fire. Falae’s personal assistant, Captain Moshood Raji (rtd.) confirmed the incident to newsmen. He said the herdsmen destroyed five hectares of oil palm plantations worth millions of Naira It will be recalled that Falae’s farm had, before now, been invaded by the Fulani herdsmen destroying crops worth millions of Naira as the invaders grazed their cattle.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/breaking-herdsmen-set-falaes-farm-ablaze-ondo/
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm by truthonmission: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sorry to this man.
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm by Odingo1: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm by orisa37: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
S. O. S.
To Donald Trump, U.N, U.S, U.K, Governor Akeredolu SAN of ondo State, Chief Dr. OBJ, IBB, GEJ, PMB and every Righteous Politician in Nigeria and other civilised Countries of The World.
Breaking News:
Fulani Herdsmen set Falae’s farm ablaze in Akure, Ondo State On January 21, 2018 7:37 pm.
In News Comments, SUSPECTED Fulani Herdsmen have stormed the farm of former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, located at Ilado near Akure, the Ondo state capital, setting it on fire.
Falae’s personal assistant, Captain Moshood Raji (rtd.) confirmed the incident to newsmen. He said the Herdsmen destroyed five hectares of oil palm plantations worth millions of Naira. It will be recalled that Falae’s farm had, before now, been invaded by the Fulani Herdsmen, destroying crops worth millions of Naira as the invaders grazed their cattle.
Falae is 80 and this life is in very serious DANGER now.
I appeal to all the Addressees to please wade in and save this life and property from The Carnage of the Nigerian Fulani Herdsmen.
Bless you all for your relevant actions!!!

cc:
Nigerian Senate President;
Speaker Hse of Rep;
Speakers 36 Houses of Assemblies;
CJN;
Deji of Akure;
Ooni of Ife;
Alafin of Oyo.
Above f.y.n.a.&f. up please!!!
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen Set Falae’s Farm Ablaze In Ondo On January 21, 20187:37 Pm by lonelygem(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
For those interested in Olu Falae's imbroglio!! . --- Adejare Ibrahim Liberty Badmus The narrative: 10 Fulani herdsmen invaded Chief Falae's farm. The farm is a 40-hectare palm oil and cassava plantation. They completely destroyed the farmland. After destroying it, they set it ablaze. The raging fire alerted and drew the attention of security guards on the farm. The herdsmen escaped before being apprehended by the guards. Questions: _ 40 hectares means 100 acres of land. How many 'minutes' did it take the 10 herdsmen to destroy a 100-acre farmland of palm oil without the guards being aware? Those who comprehend the enormity of 100 acres will understand this query. _ What did the 10 herdsmen use to destroy the 100-acre farmland; bulldozers, AK-47, hoes and cutlasses or barehand? _ How did they know the farm was first destroyed before it was set on fire? After all, fire should have erased all the traces of destruction. _ We all know the structure of a palm oil farmland; it takes hours before such can be totally set ablaze. Where were the guards within such hours? _ How did the 10 herdsmen enter the farmland without drawing the attention of the guards? Where were the guards at the time of invasion? _ Lastly, according to Ondo State Police PRO, Femi Joseph, investigation is on on the actual cause of the inferno, as the cause of the fire can traced to several sources. I have read many news sources. All their explanations were premised on conjecture. None of the sources was able to substantiate its claim that the farm was set ablaze by any 'marauding Fulani herdsmen'. If there's any, kindly share it here. --- Adejare Ibrahim. Thanks for your post. May I agree with you that to the extent that evil deeds have taken over our national life. However I won't fall into the temptation of believing stories that unsubstantiated. Permit me to inform you that for upwards of four years I was privileged to be elected the chairman of Oba Ile Residents Association. That's many years back when herds invaded our ESTATE on regular basis, defecated our premises beyond reasonable expectation and destroyed our farms in and around the Estate. That led to the extent of the Estate committee investigations into the owner/s of the herds. Alas with the assistance of the police, we discovered that our revered Chf Olu Falae owned MOST of the herds and employed most of the fulani herdsboys. Since then the serenity of the Estate had been violated. At that time Rtd Justice Kumuyi, Baba Gbonigi, Gov Adefarati, S K Babalola Prof Opeke, Hon Justice Daramola Ekiti CJ et al too numerous to mention could testify to this. Assuming without conceding that the herdmen perpetrated the despicable crime attributed to them, think of the legal maxim Volenti Non Fit Injuria. Let me rest my case.
as copied from a reliable source.

(1) (Reply)

Prince Secondus Paying Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Dr Alex Ekwemue / What Pmb Has Done / Imo Guber 2019: I Am The Most Qaulified, Experienced To Succeed Gov. Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.