Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet (6787 Views)

The Math Test / If You Don't Laugh That Means Your Problem Is Bigger Than Nigeria / If You Don't Laugh At This Video.. .kindly Tell Me What Your Problem Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by deeprinz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
This Simple Math Problem has caused a stir on social media. Let's see what your answer is regarding this question?

https://07report..com/2018/01/math-gurus-this-simple-math-problem-is.html

Re: Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by Ebios(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
It is very simple....but l won't solve it and this is the reason...

It is been long Maths came into this world.Maths is no longer a baby.Since everything grows,let Maths grow up to solve its own problem.l am tired of solving it for her or abi na him.
Re: Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by skedman(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Barrack
of
division
addition
substraction
bodmas
6/2add4
6/6
Answer 1
Re: Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by deeprinz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Not correct
Re: Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by mysteryman2014: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
deeprinz:
Not correct

So what is correct
Re: Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by bartho77(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Answer is 9
Re: Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by Chron1cle(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Not good in maths tho nor do I understand the hilarity of this thread, but if I should attempt; It goes like this

6 divided by 2=3 (2 plus 1=3)
3 times 3=9

Pls where is the hilarity here, abi I'm the one with no sense of humour.
Re: Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet by lawalosky(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
When you Apply bodmas, the answer is 9, i dnt no if there are other formulars apart from that...

(1) (Reply)

Latest Jokes U Av Never Heard. / Christmas Cake Recipe With A Twist / Footy Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.