Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need (2799 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by webme(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Let me start by saying Happy New Year To You

Yes! Because this is the first thread I will create in 2018. Last year was wonderful for people who followed my thread here on Nairaland, have received many positive feedback. Most especially on my 5days free video course on how to create 8 figure income on Mini Importation business. You can check my profile to see that Thread.

This is 2018, I have a lot of information to share to people who are ready to make change, people who really want to make money in 2018. I mean positive people, not negative people because the way you think determined who you will be in future.

Now, Let get started

Like I said that I have many information to share with you this year. Information like how to successfully create high converting facebook ads, how to double your importation profits in 2018, how to sell hundreds of short report even when you can't write anything and many more.

Today, we will be talking about how to make over 100k monthly selling short report that solved people's problem. You said how?

Okay! I will show you how and step by steps to go about it but before that hear this

Last year June I creates one facebook page about weight lose. For more than 2months I didn't use it for anything, I just made some post about weight lose and I noticed that people were liking that page, sending message to me and that was how I knew there is money to be made on that page.

After like 3months of creating that page, I researched on what to sell there and how to go about it. Though have been selling information online since 2015 and have been making some affiliate sales on weight lose before but that is international (Clickbank Products)

After some weeks, I creates one short report about weight lose, is around 25 pages and is easy to follow. Am not a doctor, I just used my brain and google to write quality one. Despite the fact that my English is not a high grade one I made over 100k the second week I launched that products.

How I got that result is very simple: I noticed that 80% of people who really want to lose weight are ladies and 80% of these people are people who are in relationship or still looking for a man to say "Hi" to them. Yes! If you are overweight you will understand what am saying. Many of them usually face breakup when man supposed to propose. Tell me! If you have a products that can solve their problem if they will buy it or not? Even if they don't have the money they will borrow it. The screen short bellow is the proof of the one i made last year Dec. Am selling the information for 5k. Yes, all my information is 5k except the relationship one which is 3k. The money on that screen short is 90% from that weight lose report because is the only one I promoted then. I used 6k to promote it on facebook for 6days. I also made some sales from other products, but I was not promoting those products which made the sales low

This information selling is the easiest way to make money because after setting up you don't have to do any work than to check your bank alart. Everybody have things to sell! I saw an ads sometime on facebook on how to sell sand and make money in Nigeria. I was surprised which mean, you can sell anything that will sell and facebook will help you to market it to the right audience.

I don't know why many people are looking for job every-time when they themselves can create a stable income. Look at your environment and see what people need, think on how to write about it, listen to what people are saying. Don't just come to Nairaland and be reading news alone or joke. Go to different categories and see what people are saying. You will find out that many people have problem and they are ready to pay for the solutions if you have it.

I will be slow a little bit because I have alot of thing to do as you knew this is Jan. Please, you have to accept me the way I am.

What You Will Learn During This Tutorial

- How To Find People's Problems
- How To Solve These Problems
- How To Find Short Report About Those Problem If You Can't Write About It
- How To Create A Mini Website To Sell It With Less Than 10k even if u don't know about computer not to talk of coding
- How To Set Up The Best Auto-responder That Will Be doing The work for you
- How To Create a High Converting Sales Letter that make good sales
- How To Create Follow up Automated Email that will force people to submit their credit cards to get your report
- How to Create a high converting facebook ads
- And Many More

All what I mentioned above will not cost you more than 15k. If you are not ready to spend money please, excuse us because information selling is not a child play and no one is collecting that money from you. Many people will tell that you don't need website to sell information products. Please, help me ask them how much they are making daily? People will take you serious if you have website.

Sometimes ago when I was promoting clickbank products, for over a month I may not make any sales until I create a blog where people can come and read and where I can direct my subscribers to read more about what they subscribed for. 15k is not up to what many people are using for recharge card in a month. the same people who will tell you they don't have money will be using iPhone 6.

Anyway!
I promise you will learn many thing here before the end of this tutorial. So, if you are in please say continue................
I will try to update at least 3times in a week to make it fast. But if you want to encourage me please, don't drop negative comment. Am creating this for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, am not directing you to any website to sign up for anything.

So, if you are ready to learn, say Hi or continue................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by Edaniels9(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls continue sir
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by yusluvad(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hi
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by Emmitex(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
please continue
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by kpega(m): 1:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Continue
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by webme(m): 6:37am On Jan 23, 2018
Edaniels9:
Pls continue sir

Okay. We start today
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by webme(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Am very sorry for the late update, have been busy since yesterday because I promised to start yesterday. Please, accept my apology. Thanks.

Today, we will be talking about “How To Find People’s Problems”

Before selling anything to people you need to know their problem. You don’t sell what will solve your own problem; you sell what’s solve people’s problem. Less take for example: Around last year Oct. I was in a meeting which involved many people and some people came there for health talk. I was surprised how people responded to what those guy s said and how they sold supplement products to people there.

Though have been promoting health products like clickbank weight lose products, Diabetes and PPP but because of this health talk my orientation changed I thought of selling to people here in Nigeria. Have tried it sometimes but this time around I want to do it like crazy. I went to different social platform, visit facebook groups and see what people are talking about. Visit health category on Nairaland to see the most engaging thread.
After like 3weeks I was able to discover what people need. I noticed many people want to lose weight, many people who don’t have their own children want to become “Mama Lagbaja” I don’t even disturb myself by going to Business category on nairaland because I knew very sure that people will always need money.

I played around on health category to see what people are saying. I checked facebook page on health niche and see what they are posting to see how people engaged to the post. With that I was able to get what people need and the people that need solutions to these problems.
Is very easy to find people’s problem! Some people will say I can get what I need on Google, but to tell you the fact there are many people who need fast result, they don’t have time to search Google because it can take them hours or days to get what they want even they may not arrive where they are going. What if you provide them solution with token amount? This will safe them time and they will pay for your time.

The most important thing is to sell what will solve that problem. I will show you the secret am using before we finish this tutorial. Sometime my short report will not solve all their problem. It will be like half solve and I will use that opportunity to introduce a supplement products that will solve these problems. If they agreed to buy they will contact me and I will get commission. I knew many people will love this part most especially people promoting nutritional products.

If you follow this thread very well you will know my secret. Tomorrow we will be talking more about “How to solve these problems” Please, make sure you follow this tread very well even if you don’t want to use it to sell information products, you can still use it to sell any products you have at hand now.

I will appreciate your comment and questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by darmochy1(m): 2:01am On Jan 25, 2018
You're doing a nice job. Fire on.
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by solomonjesus: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by Edaniels9(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Getting more interesting. thanks for inspiring us.
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by jefy(m): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Welldone boss,we are following. Nice Tips
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by darmochy1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
webme pls carry on.
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by webme(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Good Evening friends,

Am sorry that this tutorial is slow but remember I told you from the beginning that it will be slow a little bit because am very busy and this is January. Today, we will be talking about “How to Solve These People’s Problem” And How To Find Short Report About Those Problem If you are not a Writing type”

After a lot of research, you have listened to people to know the exact problem they have. How do you come in? What can you offer them that will bring money out of their pocket?

This is simple! In my own case, it took me 5 days to complete one book last week. The book is about Infertility. I have read a lot of ebook about this and I sold infertility clickbank products last year which makes me understand what’s caused infertility; Not only that, am selling one supplement products which also gave me full knowledge about many diseases. With the help of Google, I was able to finished one short report within 5days.

What if I can’t write? Simple! I will go online and buy products on what I want to sell, get master resale right and start selling it. This is not about affiliate at all. The money you will make is 100% yours, you are not promoting anybody’s product. You sell and you keep your money.
Some of the products you will buy online also come with sales page so, you don’t need to pay over 200k to hire someone that will write sales letter for you.

Like I said on my last post, my short report will not solve all their problem, is just to correct something they have been doing wrong and if God say they can get the result they want using my report without try my recommended product fine! And if they didn’t 20% of people who get the report will contact me back to know more information about the products I recommend, simple!

So, with this: I will advise you find a company that sells supplement products that work. Yes! Make sure that their products work. I had opportunity to visit one of the people who bought my short report on arthritis last year around May. She ordered for the products I recommend and I helped her to get it, sent it to her.

She has been calling me that she wanted to see me until I travelled to Lagos two weeks ago and I decided to check her. She brought some products that someone helped her get, is for another company and she said, she has been using it for over 3weeks without any result. She said she needs the one I sold for her last year, I asked why. Her respond surprised me.

She said when she used the one I sent to her, within 3days she got her feet back. She said that the arthritis has been disturbing her for over 9years and she has used different chemical drugs without any result. It was then I knew very well that the products work like crazy. Though have been using it myself but the woman result make me understand very well.

Why am I saying this: Look for company that sells good products even if you are not ready to take it serious, what you need is to be able to recommend their product to your subscribers and get your own commission. You can contact me if you want to know the company am using.

Now! Your short report must be straight forward because that is your first attempt to sell to your prospective buyers. If your short report is not okay, they will not even finish it not to talk of getting to where you recommend products to them. If you are writing for yourself, make sure you start with story and include some testimonies.

On my sales page and email follow up, I make sure that I sent them some testimonies about the products am recommending not only my short report and that will make them to read my short report to the end.

I took my time to explain what they are facing and how some people have faced the same problem in the past and overcome. With this, they will know that they are not the only one with the problem and they will have assurance that their problem has solution.

In writing your short report, if your short report is 20pages you will need another short report as a free gift. That one is a straight forward short report. That is what you will use to get people’s email. If you don’t have that, it will be difficult to get their email.

Another thing you can use it to create something like 5-7days step by step systems. This will always work more than ebook because some people will never open their email again after getting your ebook. For example, last two years, I was selling ebook on mini importation and I have free one that people can download once they got to my optin page. I don’t get enough respond.

Last years, I created 5 days free video course on mini importation where I show people step by steps to order cheap items and sell it on facebook. Is an intensive course. You can’t compare the open rate to that of ebook download.

This is because people who registered want to finish the video course. People who watch how to source for the products want to watch how to advertise on facebook that is the power of step by steps. But if you can’t create that, ebook will still solve the problem.

If you want to create the step by steps, let me give you examples:
1. The Simple 7 Days Systems I Followed and Became Pregnant After 10years of Marriage. Follow these step and see what will happen in the next 2weeks
2. I was 30th and no fiancé until I lost 10 pound that makes every man want to marry me. I didn’t do any special thing, see what I did for 5days that makes me lose weight and get perfect body

Because of time, I won’t give more than these two examples. There are many killer topics to get people’s attention.

Next time we will be talking on how to build simple website to sell your products even if you don’t know about coding.

Please, if I forget to put anything, you can help us drop it instead of giving negative comment. And if you have questions please, drop on the comment box and we will do justice to it.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading…………………..

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by kpega(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Tnks man....continue
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by talk214: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Ride on bro
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by talk214: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bro, we dey wait ooooooo
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by naija191: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good Job
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by glasshouse(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Plz can I get hour number so that we can chart and call you for hour e-book
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by webme(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
I Have Little problem. I will start tomorrow
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by EXICON(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
We are following.
Ride on please.
God bless you.
webme:
I Have Little problem. I will start tomorrow
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by Jadoskii(m): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Telegram is going to airdrop 1,000,000 GRAM!!!

GRAM is the token of its blockchain product TON.

iGift.One, the biggest international airdrop platform, will hold this event.

The achieved free iGift from iGift Box will contain a certain sum of GRAM.

Each iGift costs 0.2USDd.

What are u waiting for

Get 100 iGift, just click and sign-up.

https://igift.one/i/28577893813
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by webme(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Have tried my best to continue this thread but have been having problem. I think is because of (Dom ain) mentioned and (hos ting). Am still looking for what to do about it. Because without those two, this post cannot complete.

You can check my signature and see how to get talk to me through my no
Re: How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need by invincible4(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oh no...I'm disappointed that you couldn't continue the tutorial

(1) (Reply)

Ibic Exchange Cryptocurrency Trading Training Programme / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days. / Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.