Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! (1536 Views)

Bayelsa State: Adams Oshiomole Should Resign Immediately / VIDEO: Why We Voted PDP Out In Bayelsa - Alamieyeseigha Family Speaks / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
The Edo State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) dealt a big blow to the camp of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state on Friday, with the decamping of major PDP heavyweights, including Member representing Egor/Ikpoba Okha Federal Constituency, Honourable Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma and former gubernatorial aspirant of the PDP, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen

On his part, Oshiomhole said that the action of the decampees to Edo APC reinforces the total clearing and cleansing of the opposition in the state, who, according to him, balkanised the state almost beyond repair. He stressed that the APC is running on the principle of social democracy, making a case for the state chapter of the party to reclaim Delta State from the PDP, to extend the developmental strides to their brothers and sisters with whom they formed the old Bendel State.

He said, “Our aim in APC is to transfer power to the people as we have successfully taken power from the few who claimed to be godfathers and impoverished the masses. On the charge for the state APC to advance into Delta State, he said, “Together, we will sweep whatever is left out of Edo State and Delta. Comrades, we have secured Edo State, now we must advance to Delta.

In the spirit of Bendel, which was governed by the late Samuel Ogbemudia, we must carry more brooms to Asaba and sweep all the way to Warri and install an APC governor in Asaba, so that the resources of Asaba can be used for the benefit of Deltans.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/edo-agog-apc-receives-pdp-reps-member-ex-pdp-guber-aspirant-followers/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018

PDP the Most Useless Political Party in the World!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by delishpot: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na dictatorship? Is it not your position record that will keep people voting for your party?
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by littlewonders: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
He's dreaming. I wonder what they usually sip before opening their mouth.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
littlewonders:
He's dreaming. I wonder what they usually sip before opening their mouth.

The Dream Will Come Through !!..... The PDP government in warri is an embarrassment , And We must rescue our Edo brothers (Urhobo , isoko , itsekiri etc.... From the monumental failure that is the PDP angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:
Na dictatorship? Is it not your position record that will keep people voting for your party?

My brothers in Delta are tired of the useless party called PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by delishpot: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
AxxeMan:

My brothers in Delta are tired of the useless party called PDP

Okay. Now I gerrit.
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by littlewonders: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
AxxeMan:

The Dream Will Come Through !!..... The PDP government in warri is an embarrassment , And We must rescue our Edo brothers (Urhobo , isoko etc.... From the monumental failure that is the PDP angry

What if the same people in PDP migrate to APC? For me the problem is not party name, my problem is the individuals. I wish I can see new faces in government of a youthful display.

1 Like

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
littlewonders:

What if the same people in PDP migrate to APC? For me the problem is not party name, my problem is the individuals. I wish I can see new faces in government of a youthful display.

See don't mistake the Apc of the south south with the APC of the South west.

The APC south south which is leadership is been steered by battle tested Edo sons and Daughters , we are not here to play games but develop our states by leaps and bounds

APC south south we have a vision , for the development and betterment of our people and our brothers in Delta are in dire need of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by MahatmaGhandi: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Delta state is in a mess under PDP yes. But Deltans will not make the same mistake that their brothers in Benue made, they will not use their PVC in a manner that will send them to an early grave so that cattle herders can inherit their lands.
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by mangood74: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
B: BRINGING U: UNUSUAL H: HARDSHIP A: AMONG R: RESPONSIBLE I: INDIVIDUALS
RED CARD TO BUHARI AND HIS APC CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by MahatmaGhandi: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
AxxeMan:

The APC south south which is leadership is been steered by battle tested Edo sons and Daughters , we are not here to play games but develop our states by leaps and bounds

APC south south we have a vision , for the development and betterment of our people and our brothers in Delta are in dire need of this

So in your opinion Edo State is better than Delta State. As messed up as Delta State it is still better than Edo State there is no leaps and bounds anywhere in Edo State my brother.
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
MahatmaGhandi:

So in your opinion Edo State is better than Delta State. As messed up as Delta State it is still better than Edo State there is no leaps and bounds anywhere in Edo State my brother.
[/s]

Even if Delta state is better , which it isnt !! ...its still my land , so bring up a better argument !!

PDP is going out , no changing the inevitable !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by yanabasee(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Never take their words serious.... Same people condemning PDP will decamp to the said party and we will blindly support them!!!
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by GavelSlam: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
As a Deltan, I can't wait for the stranglehold of Ibori and his minions to be released.

A once vibrant state is hardly ever mentioned with progress.

I daresay, Delta state today, is no more popular than Kwara state.

We have been relegated to all negative indices.

This is not about APC or PDP but Ibori boys must be dethroned for Delta to progress.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by MahatmaGhandi: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]

Even if Delta state is better , which it isnt !! ...its still my land , so bring up a better argument !!

PDP is going out , no changing the inevitable !!

I have lived in both states and have contacts in both political parties and based on privileged information I would rather have another political party entirely, but if I have to stick with one of them it will still be PDP, and mark my words, I no put water for mouth talk am, APC will never and can never fly in Delta State.
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
MahatmaGhandi:

I have lived in both states and have contacts in both political parties and based on privileged information I would rather have another political party entirely, but if I have to stick with one of them it will still be PDP, and mark my words, I no put water for mouth talk am, APC will never and can never fly in Delta State.
[/s]

So says a foreigner ? Hahaha I laff

Your say is as irrelevant as the state you come from !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by yaki84: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
AxxeMan:

if ibori n okowa decamp to apc what will happen?
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by AxxeMan: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
yaki84:

if ibori n okowa decamp to apc what will happen?

We won't accept such failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by yaki84: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
AxxeMan:

We won't accept such failures
who r the we?

The rep guy that decamped to apc, did u guys abi 'we' ask him to give acct of his years in the green chamber, and also the monies he collected for constituency projects how he judiciously spent it?
If u didnt ask pls do dat now n dont accpt him yet.
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by decomaniaboss(f): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
That's all I see

Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by wordcat(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
This Adams of a man should be more worried about his town that will soon be used as a cattle colony
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by Efewestern: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
only if they pick ogboru, The last election was a big blow to APC, Delta is PDP stronghold just like the way Lagos is APC stronghold.

Nigeria problem is not about Party, I dare say ApC is no better than PDP, they are all bunch of criminals, I feel for our youth killing themselves for these evil politicians.

Until we tell ourselves the truth, until we stand for justice and equality, until we say enough is enough Nigeria will continue to be Like this.
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by Omeokachie: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oshiomhole should use that broom to sweep the villa so rats will stop chasing Buhari from one office to the other.

Only after should he come and worry about sweeping another state.
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by Man2utd(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
AxxeMan:

PDP the Most Useless Political Party in the World!!

Kettle calling pot black, whats the difference between APC and PDP, one just migrated to the other, they are both useless..
Re: We Will Sweep PDP Out Of Delta State - Adams Oshiomole Vows!! by April4th(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Keep dreaming. APC will never rule Delta state. So far the Odidigborigbo 1 of Africa is alive and so much around, APC will never win an election in Delta State. Mark my words, 2019 is not far.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP / How Osinbajo Raked In $10 Million Blood Money / You Are Still Living In Bondage,reno Omokiri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.