Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

DE Form Challenges, Please I Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DE Form Challenges, Please I Need Advice (431 Views)

Oau Ife 2018/2019 Post Utme /de Form / FUOYE Post-utme Form & DE Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / FUNAAB Post UTME/DE Form 2017/2018 | Cut Off Mark And Registration Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DE Form Challenges, Please I Need Advice by ayommy12: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
As a graduate of NCE that wants to further with degree program, jamb says the process of regularization number must pass through the school we finished from but after the payment for the regularization number has been made, the school slows down in taking the forms to the jamb office for further processes in order for them yo issue the number and without this number, the DE form cannot be filled and DE form for 2018 closes February 6th, please I need your candid advice, what can I do? thanks.
Re: DE Form Challenges, Please I Need Advice by sirteeman(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
just go and do the regularization jamb is going to extend it
Re: DE Form Challenges, Please I Need Advice by ayommy12: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2018
sirteeman:
just go and do the regularization jamb is going to extend it

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

THE FUTURE SCHOOLS (PHONICS WITH SIR KREESE) / Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Masters Scholarship Program 2018-APPLY NOW / UNILAG Convocation Ceremony Programme Of Events For 2016/2017 Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.