Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Twitter Prophesy “you Are Hired Or You Got The Job”: How Often Does This Works - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twitter Prophesy “you Are Hired Or You Got The Job”: How Often Does This Works (461 Views)

People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Prophesy “you Are Hired Or You Got The Job”: How Often Does This Works by iVentHub(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
I saw this tweet with about 4000 retweets and 9000 likes on twitter, trust Nigerians, most responses to the post is Amen as expected. Are these responses born out of our Religious mentality or a Failed system which has reduced us to Amen sayer.
Do people really get hired by replying Amen to tweets like this?

Re: Twitter Prophesy “you Are Hired Or You Got The Job”: How Often Does This Works by czarina(f): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Be it according to your Faith. Lalasticlala coman push this thread to front page. We need replies cool

You need us, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Dell Ongoing Recruitment / Apply For Customer Service Representative Job At IROKO Partners Limited Nigeria / Apply For National Program Officer For Humanitarian Aid At The Swiss Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.