Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many As He Attends NYSC In Kogi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many As He Attends NYSC In Kogi (620 Views)

Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many As He Attends NYSC In Kogi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nollywood actor cum producer and C.E.O of Owolabi Films, Owolabi Ajasa, has proven that age is not a barrier for those that still wants to go to school.

The actor got many talking when he shared photo of himself in camp with other youths who are currently observing their National Youths Service in Kogi state.

Not many were in the know that the actor had returned to school but it is indeed very emotional seeing the actor push himself further academically.

He took to social media to thank God for giving him the opportunity to achieve what he has always planned for which finally came to pass. “Tank God... I achieved My aim.. Glory be to God.. Kogi NYSC orientation camp.”

Check out the full gist....http://swiftation.com/1aDq

Re: Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many As He Attends NYSC In Kogi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
this a perfect example of "men who want to be boys again"
you will surely see them in all orientation camps........

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not Trying To Be Like Jesus, I Am Like Jesus"- Frank Edwards / Davido: "I Can't Wait To Get To Heaven" - Fans Reacts / #bbnaija: Only Crime Cee-c Committed Was Not Having Sex - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.