Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 (4081 Views)

Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 / 5 Latest Internship Programmes For Graduates And Undergraduates / Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited Latest Internship Recruitment (11 Pos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 by orangeberry2: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Went for the interview today.... mehn... th gmat no be here ooo. Hope you guys went sha.
Re: MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 by peacenaija(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
orangeberry2:
Went for the interview today.... mehn... th gmat no be here ooo. Hope you guys went sha.
as in ehn... The time wasn't enough for the numerical section but verbal and abstract were okay. i think it was a fair test. i just hope they sum the marks of each sections together.
Re: MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 by tejiri4(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
peacenaija:

as in ehn... The time wasn't enough for the numerical section but verbal and abstract were okay. i think it was a fair test. i just hope they sum the marks of each sections together.

How many questions and the time also?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do Microfinance Banks Pay? / Today's Vacancies / Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.