Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) (46198 Views)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by pennywys(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2018
ngwababe:
Must we always kill
women must always kill

Sex doll is Friendly

SwapLadiesWithSexDoll

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Icecomrade:

Alot go wrong when a man fail to satisfy his wife.

Sex makes women loose their brains

Even at fvcking them real good they will still fvck up cuz it's in most of their DNA......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by April4th(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Icecomrade:

Alot go wrong when a man fail to satisfy his wife.

Sex makes women loose their brains

A lot truly go wrong when a man fails to satisfy his wife, but most times even an over satisfied wife still cheats.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Alariiwo:
A cheating wife can Kill..

It's what the boyfriend or concubine or whoever tells her that she'll do. Yeah, they are dull like that.

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Dcholeric: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2018
once your wife cheat, leave or kill her or get killed.. I would go for the first option but I love the second option more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2018
My heartfelt condolence goes to his mom.. Losing one's only son is agonizing
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Men this is why you should go "MGTOW"
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Icecomrade: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2018
April4th:

A lot truly go wrong when a man fails to satisfy his wife, but most times even an over satisfied wife still cheats.

I agree with you but in this instance, its usually for material gains. Not for sex.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Icecomrade: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Skmoda360:

Even at fvcking them real good they will still fvck up cuz it's in most of their DNA......

You may not be totally wrong.

After sexual satisfaction and a woman still goes out, it usually for material things
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by 8stargeneral: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2018
News like dis discourage young guys like me to get married shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Fausty44: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2018
deafeyez:
Fear Women.
not all women sha, I can't do such. But it's really bad. She should be killed as well
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Icecomrade:

You may not be totally wrong.

After sexual satisfaction and a woman still goes out, it usually for material things
Yeah you right bro.......but some will get both and still cheat on their husband.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
xeros20:

and be ready to see yourself in hell fire. Daddy freeze can attest to this. sex doll is a great sin.
are you sure hell fire really exist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Assassin101: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
am very sure not all those kids are his

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by Icecomrade: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Skmoda360:

Yeah you right bro.......but some will get both and still cheat on their husband.

They must be under serious curse
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by IamShiningStar(f): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Amen,may God save us from household enemies and wickedness.This woman would have just absconded from the marriage and pack in with her servant lover since it is what pleases her instead waiting to kill him,what a wicked world.
My verdict::: kill both lovers and the scores is regarded as being settled.
That's how it is being done in my place of origin
My dear ehn, it's scary! May God save us all!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
She didn't try at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by deafeyez: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fausty44:
not all women sha, I can't do such. But it's really bad. She should be killed as well

What makes you think not all women if I may ask
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) by babadigu(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.