Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Man Chops Off Wife’s Hand For Overstaying At Funeral.pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chops Off Wife’s Hand For Overstaying At Funeral.pic (538 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chops Off Wife’s Hand For Overstaying At Funeral.pic by mrkunlex(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
“I left for a funeral on Monday at one of our in
laws homestead, we thought the burial was to
take place on that day but it delayed until
Wednesday which caused of the problem,”
Maria said.
“When I came back home on Thursday I
prepared supper when my husband came
back home and started attacking me,” she
said.
She said he chopped off her left hand but
attempts to cut off her right hand failed as the
panga did not slice through the middle of her
palm. Doctors at the hospital are trying to save
her right hand.
Her husband also cut her on her fore head and
hurled a spear through her stomach. Rioba said
her husband, his brother and other family
members left her bleeding in the homestead
and it was only her relatives in the same
village who rushed to the home and took her
to hospital.
Her daughter, Catherine Musa, a first year
student at Msomi TTC said her mother has
been the sole bread winner for her eight other
siblings, including five who are in high school
and colleges.
“My mother had to remain at the funeral until
burial because it is our custom, we are now
facing a bleak future as she was our main
breadwinner,” Catherine said. : KNA[br
Re: Man Chops Off Wife’s Hand For Overstaying At Funeral.pic by mrkunlex(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Man Chops Off Wife’s Hand For Overstaying At Funeral.pic by yanabasee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gruesome!!!!..... What breed of imbecilic husband would plunge his wife into this horrible massacre?
Re: Man Chops Off Wife’s Hand For Overstaying At Funeral.pic by HOLYDICK(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
You gotta be kidding me .say whaaaaat shocked

Re: Man Chops Off Wife’s Hand For Overstaying At Funeral.pic by VonTrapp: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
What a wicked man!! He should be sentenced to death. The beast is not fit to live among humans

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested By Sars For Selling Pipe To Gun Makers / Italian Teen Girl Killed And Chopped Into Pieces, Nigerian Migrant Arrested / Flashback: Governor Alamieyeseigha "Master Of Deception"his Crime,his Ascape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.