Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game (2755 Views)

How To Raise #500,000 In Bet9ja Every Each Month / Investment In BET9JA Shop / How Can I Open A Bet9ja Shop And How Profitable Is It To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by kingroot2014: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
i have a bet9ja shop betting acct and i plan to play virtual football of 1.4 odds only with a return of 100naira per trade.and i need just 10 successfull trade a day to meet my target of 1000naira.
all i need is someone to invest in me with a sum of 30000 naira.
and sharing formula willbe agreed on by both parties
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by jdula: 12:59am On Jan 23, 2018
PM me lets talk.

Or drop your whatsapp number.
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by kingroot2014: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2018
jdula:
PM me lets talk.

Or drop your whatsapp number.
am not on whatsapp but u can reach me via call on 08075175351
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by Pharovo(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Bet9ja virtual go send you pack pass your village nor worry. Find something else to do.

4 Likes

Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by adomuwiner(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
if you are sure of your strategy,start with your small amount and increase it within a shorttest time

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by kingroot2014: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
adomuwiner:
if you are sure of your strategy,start with your small amount and increase it within a shorttest time
and u think i dont know that abi
i just need semi large capital in case i run into a loosing streak/or why do u think i put my profit so low compared to the amount i need
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by kingroot2014: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pharovo:
Bet9ja virtual go send you pack pass your village nor worry. Find something else to do.
oga relax na greed dey kill man for virtual game.
enter shop just dey choose only 2 over 1.5 goals full time and tell me say u go loose 8 straight times.
bros anawer me
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by rzenex(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guy,pls are you an agent? I need someone with idea on how to become an agent.
kingroot2014:
i have a bet9ja shop betting acct and i plan to play virtual football of 1.4 odds only with a return of 100naira per trade.and i need just 10 successfull trade a day to meet my target of 1000naira.

Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by kingroot2014: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
rzenex:
Guy,pls are you an agent? I need someone with idea on how to become an agent.
no am not an agent.
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by shyguyy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pharovo:
You inboxed me? Can't access my NL email. How far?
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by morpy: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2018
kingroot2014:
i just need semi large capital in case i run into a loosing streak/or why do u think i put my profit so low compared to the amount i need

bros, you don't need a large capital to trade vfl o... with highest 3000 naira in your bet account, you can trade with a correct score strategy and make 1k a day then you stop till the next day. you just need a martingale calculator, a guide on how to crack virtual football league and some tutorials backing up the guide. i recommend an ebook i bought last year for 3k at www.vflhacks.com because its the knowledge am using to trade till today. before i got the book, i got a free vfl strategy and a 4-loss martingale calculator from the website to trade with.

the best way to trade vfl is if you have a personal computer but playing it in a shop will ruin you.

Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by morpy: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2018
honestly the best way to play virtual football league and win is with a personal computer... even if you don't have one, borrow your sister or brother own and trade 2 season a day... thats like 3 hours a day... you go make at least 1k for that day... multiply it by 20 days in a month thats 20k for just 3 hours trading a day mondays to fridays only.

just study the teams and make up your own strategies to trade with.. or if you're too lazy to make up your own strategy, (like me) check out www.vflhacks.com and buy yourself a guide on how to crack virtual football strategies to trade with.

this is how the ebook look like.

Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
/kingkany
join our telegram channel for daily football tips 3-5 odds daily. /kingkany
you can also Search for @kanyking on your telegram channel
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by Antibetting: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bro, i guess you are new into this game. I know this particular strategy you want to use. I tell you, it's not going to work. You want to divide your next stake by your odds-1 when you make a loss. I swear even if if you plan to make #30 per trade, it won't work. Be trade is much wiser than that. Let m guess, you have read this rubbish from these blogs run by these bastards looking for who to scam. You'll run into a loosing streak and all your money would be gone in seconds.
I've invested 100k in this streak before trying to make #50 per trade but still lost. Stay away I beg you
kingroot2014:

Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by Antibetting: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
That's how much I was so confident too. It's called frank bellanger formula. I Borrowed 20k from my mum that night and focused on Amsterdam London Berlin. Plus Bern. Ogbeni, you'll regret this decision i swear to God.
kingroot2014:
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by Antibetting: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
STFU why are you still poor till this day if you know this secret. Why are you not on Forbes? There are many unregistered nairalander that would read this comment and swallow it hook line and sinker. No strategy, I repeat no strategy can beat betradar. I fought them for a year and still lost. Even betting 1.05odd daily still got my money burnt.
kingroot2014:

oga relax na greed dey kill man for virtual game.
enter shop just dey choose only 2 over 1.5 goals full time and tell me say u go loose 8 straight times.
bros anawer me
Re: Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game by Antibetting: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na God go punish all of you people. Danny okec and his stupid calculator. He built a software off people's ignorance and then when you loose your money, he ask you not to pay him. He'll block you and stop picking your calls. You must pay %35 of your winnings when you by chance hit a lucky win. He charges money for subscription and when you tell him that you've lost your money. He'll stop picking.
Nosayaba using common sense and selling it off as strategy. They tell you to continue to stake on Bern to loose and you'll be shocked when Bern wins Amsterdam on the top of the table. Or when London draws like 10times in a season.
morpy:

bros, you don't need a large capital to trade vfl o... with highest 3000 naira in your bet account, you can trade with a correct score strategy and make 1k a day then you stop till the next day. you just need a martingale calculator, a guide on how to crack virtual football league and some tutorials backing up the guide. i recommend an ebook i bought last year for 3k at www.vflhacks.com because its the knowledge am using to trade till today. before i got the book, i got a free vfl strategy and a 4-loss martingale calculator from the website to trade with.

the best way to trade vfl is if you have a personal computer but playing it in a shop will ruin you.

(1) (Reply)

Rate: The Best Among The Nigerian Stockbroking Firms / Smile To Your Bank Everyday (stock Market) / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.