Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Please Read Its Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Read Its Urgent (289 Views)

Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) / Physics Students Pls Help With This Simple Ss1 Assingment.its Urgent / Please Read Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read Its Urgent by jwobiz555: 12:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Good day everyone here present,l greet u all.pls friends I come to u all to solicit for help.I know their people out their who still cares for the less privileged. Am not here to defraud u or scam u the story am telling here is my current situation right now. I am a 100 level medical student of the university of Port Harcourt.I was among the 2017 session that admission favoured.But my situation now is about to make me loose everything I have struggled for. My problem is with my fee payment of #97,500.I have tried to raise d money but didn't yield success.My parents am supposed to depend on are both late just left with a brother who already has a family with 4 kids.He has tried to raise the money for the acceptance fee of #30,000 but for the main school fees it has been to no avail due to max. Dept on him.it has been tough for me since my parents died 2006.Due to my health issue in which i have had multiple surgery on my left hip when i was diagnosed of having chronic osteomalacia of the femur i haven't been able to work to make a living.The school has placed deadline for fee payment on the 26th of Jan this Friday and my fees has kept me thinking day nd night that is why I come to u beloved people.Pls my brothers nd sisters I don't want to loose this golden opportunity of becoming a doctor it has been my dream.pls help me out the deadline is approaching..my contact is 08109576398 and the account number is 0219122572.pls anything u can support me with is highly welcomed.God in heaven will surely reward u.Below is my admission letter
Re: Please Read Its Urgent by SimpleTee: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2018
There was no indication of the name of the Bank!
Having noted the account number alone is not enough.

Besides, the letter of admission said to be attached is missing
Re: Please Read Its Urgent by jwobiz555: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2018
good morning mr simpleTee am very sorry that the admission letter wasn't their... the issue is I have tried to upload it here on nairaland but wen ever I try it will give me error notification even now am still trying to upload it..pls if u know how to pls teach me because I need Nigerians to come to my aid....the account name is GTB
Re: Please Read Its Urgent by jwobiz555: 6:27am On Jan 23, 2018
please u can also add me up on Facebook @wobilor Joshua. I am conversant with using Facebook
Re: Please Read Its Urgent by jwobiz555: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2018
good morning. am very sorry that the admission letter wasn't their... the issue is I have tried to upload it here on nairaland but wen ever I try it will give me error notification even now am still trying to upload it..pls if u know how to pls teach me because I need Nigerians to come to my aid....the account name is GTB and account number is 0219122572.....pls anything u give will go a million mile thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Ican Tutorial Centre / Marine Statistics / Did You Know that This Is True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.