Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! (1916 Views)

Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / Facebook Has New Emoji, But They Are Very Scary (See Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by xty50(f): 1:37am On Jan 23, 2018
I think she didn't secure her account.pls help how can we retrieve it as all effort didn't work.
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by ipobarecriminals: 2:32am On Jan 23, 2018
sad sad tell her to see tosyne2much
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by Godwin978(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2018
send me her number let me tell her what to do
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by 1zynnvn(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Was her email hacked too? Was her phone stolen? With these she can recover it
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by MarkWayne89: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Check Facebook, they have a feature where if your account was hacked, they will ask several of her Facebook friends to identify her and unlock the account.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by xty50(f): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
I did all that but to no avail.her email too was hacked i think.because dia is a msg saying she changed her number n email.i followed some process i google but still.she even followed the method of identifying her friends,pictures n comments but still..
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by calddon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
this link has the answer https://www.facebook.com/hacked

U guys should stop using phone numbers or names as password...a combination of letters and numbers does the trick.
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
xty50:
I think she didn't secure her account.pls help how can we retrieve it as all effort didn't work.

Probably got phished.. Did she click on any suspicious link that asked her to log in to Facebook again
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by NnamdiN: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Did she get a mail that her account was accessed from a different location or that changes were made? If yes, there's usually an option to reply that she didn't make the changes, she'd be asked to prove she's the owner by identifying her Facebook friends.
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by naijatechgist: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
I posted how to protect facebook account from hackers and they quickly remove the post and ban me for that I would have put the link here but for the sake of ban just Google it yourself.
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by xty50(f): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
NaijaTechGuy:

Probably got phished.. Did she click on any suspicious link that asked her to log in to Facebook again
i think so o.she said she only updated her facebook n she couldnt loging again dat was when she saw d messages coming in dat she changed her number and password.i asked her if d update she made was from playstore she said no dat it was just from facebook.
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
xty50:
i think so o.she said she only updated her facebook n she couldnt loging again dat was when she saw d messages coming in dat she changed her number and password.i asked her if d update she made was from playstore she said no dat it was just from facebook.

hmm What's her Facebook ID
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by ExAngel007(f): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by Floridax(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
*Facebook account for sell ... contact me if you are interested*
my WhatsApp number ...08164057466
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by Deparagon16(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
contact me i can help
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by ItzChinnex(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2018
xty50:
Give me her username
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by phemmyfour: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2018
xty50:
If she can still access her email address, send me a pm
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by lawrence35(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2018
The good thing is dat the account was delected, means the person has no use for it. My quess is, she sold her phone or gave out an old phone of hers with her Facebook logged in.

Send Facebooka message, it can be recovered... It will be more easier if they account has a verification bagde.

If all the above fail, she should try opening another account with the same details as the former.

Rudy says hi wink
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by xty50(f): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
lawrence35:
The good thing is dat the account was delected, means the person has no use for it. My quess is, she sold her phone or gave out an old phone of hers with her Facebook logged in.

Send Facebooka message, it can be recovered... It will be more easier if they account has a verification bagde.

If all the above fail, she should try opening another account with the same details as the former.

Rudy says hi wink
grin ;Ddont kill me with laughter. Thanks
Re: My Sister's Facebook Has Been Hacked! by xty50(f): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thanks guys but she just opened new account

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Remove Cyanogen Mod From Tecno (unroot) / My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help / Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.