Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother (35439 Views)

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by GrammarCheck: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Mrop:
Hope you caught the banquet, Adekunle Gold React To Simi photo as The chief brides maid and behold Curvy presenter join them together by saying amen.

We want another celebrity marriage.

Lol….

Gist from praize updates

News Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-funny-reaction-of-adekunle-gold-and-toolz-to-simi-as-a-chief-bridesmaid/

Please what is BANQUET?

The screenshots showed the correct word, Bouquet, but you decided to reinvent the wheel.
OP, be guided!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Mowoe(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2018
stillwendy:
mowoe
Will the poll determine who simi will end up with in real life?

babae, you can never tell who is on Nairaland, who the poll might be giving hope grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by mckazzy(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigerians sabi react to anything, but less action.

Make i cum start to dey go.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Handsomecole(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2018
banquet or bouquet? ? Adekunle Gold go school na abi??
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by luiscarter(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2018
Paradigme777:
Pls who is Simi? here in Pakistan we don't know her cool

Please stop doing drugs grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by darlenese(f): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
gnykelly:

actually dry yansh

she has a great voice and that's all that matters , she doesnt need yansh to promote her music ,her voice alone has made her famous .

who yansh EPP
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Deesquare01(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Simi my No. 1 Naija female artist. Adorable and lovely. That soft voice that gives goose bumps.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Mystery1000: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Paradigme777:

Simi is a young,vibrant and talented singer from a great Country called Nigeria.
There is every possibility that she's not known in the land of the dead,a place like Pakistan where you said you came from.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by BrosPeter: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Nothing wrong with it
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by gnykelly(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2018
darlenese:

she has a great voice and that's all that matters , she doesnt need yansh to promote her music ,her voice alone has made her famous .

who yansh EPP

that's right she is a great musician. and her style is authentic.

but don't you think her future husband deserves a handful of handy and the children deserve richer and fuller milk jugs.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Reelmii: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Partnerbiz:
who is she?
manna from above
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Reelmii: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Paradigme777:
u are on expired drugs
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by fpeter(f): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
OP, bouquet and banquet are two different things, I knew Adekunle could not have said banquet.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by darlenese(f): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
gnykelly:

that's right she is a great musician. and her style is authentic.

but don't you think her future husband deserves a handful of handy and the children deserve richer and fuller milk jugs.

dnt be deceived , the size of the milk factory has nothing to do with the quantity of milk being produced as for the future husband I 'm sure he will be satisfied with that .

dnt also forget that she didnt create herself .
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Paradigme777: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reelmii:
u are on expired drugs
Person no fit joke with una again abi? Take a chill pill brother.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by kingzay(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
In Falz words... Weh done Adekunle. I am watching you from the high plaizez....
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
vincentiago1:
Simi and small nyash

And deflated chest
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Reelmii: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Paradigme777:

Person no fit joke with una again abi? Take a chill pill brother.
u no tell us say na joke na� no vex
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mowoe:
like if you prefer falz for simi, share for kunle

I prefer burna boy
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Paradigme777: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reelmii:
u no tell us say na joke na� no vex
grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Partnerbiz(f): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emenandez4lyf:
You still on, wanna purchase 1GB?

flash us then
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Partnerbiz:

flash us then
Done and already received........... Tnx
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by gnykelly(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
darlenese:

dnt be deceived , the size of the milk factory has nothing to do with the quantity of milk being produced as for the future husband I 'm sure he will be satisfied with that .

dnt also forget that she didnt create herself .

I refuse to believe your first line. if she is gifted a twin or triplet. the chance of them being malnourished is high due to lack of sufficient breasst milk.

as for the man he knows where to settle himself.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by sylve11: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Husty:
See me see Simi o. Simi is wearing Simi grin

pyscho grin grin cool
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Dharmiejoe(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Paradigme777:
datz y ur in Pakistan!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Partnerbiz(f): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emenandez4lyf:
Done and already received........... Tnx

wow.
thanks.

Kindly comment on our thread biko

www.nairaland.com/3734201/etisalat-mtn-1gb-650-2gb
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Paradigme777: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dharmiejoe:
datz y ur in Pakistan!

tongue tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by Hydronium(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yeeaa.

Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by darlenese(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
gnykelly:

I refuse to believe your first line. if she is gifted a twin or triplet. the chance of them being malnourished is high due to lack of sufficient breasst milk.

as for the man he knows where to settle himself.

lol . u can do a research on that , milk supply isn't about size of boobs , I'm talking from experience .
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by gnykelly(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
darlenese:

lol . u can do a research on that , milk supply isn't about size of boobs , I'm talking from experience .

you don give birth.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by darlenese(f): 3:09am On Jan 24, 2018
gnykelly:

you don give birth.
yes I have 3 kids
Re: Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother by gnykelly(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2018
darlenese:

yes I have 3 kids
lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car / Paul O Okoye's 51st Birthday: Omotala, Banky W, D'banj Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.