Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals (6221 Views)

Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics / 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by BeijinDossier: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2018
Bubu has failed Nigeria.
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by Mekanus(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2018
Motherliars. So they mean that over 100 million Nigerians are employed? Akuko.
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2018
aragon4realz:

get a skill,it might take time for you to grow but you most surely grow except you don't know how to make a minimum of 300 naira a day
Ok, a question for you.
How can you survive with 300naira per day? Is that even reasonable at all as an income?
Not like i am against getting a skill. I myself is proud of more than 2 handy skills. But if the govt can inject more fund into the economy for business pursuance, that would be great.
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by aragon4realz(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2018
keyzid:

Ok, a question for you.
How can you survive with 300naira per day? Is that even reasonable at all as an income?
Not like i am against getting a skill. I myself is proud of more than 2 handy skills. But if the govt can inject more fund into the economy for business pursuance, that would be great.
do you know that 300 naira in one month is close to 10thousand multiply that by 5 is 50k,do you know that most women you see in the market, there goods are not up to 50k but the take care of there family,with 50k you can start up a popcorn business,you just have to be humble and work your way up in the ladder,see what you made me do now you have to pay me for a business idea secret
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by nkemjacob2(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2018
l laughing in Fulani sytle ..... (sai buhari people how market)

To solve unemployment is a very thing but the useless politicians will not allow politics let go....
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by nkemjacob2(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
As it stands now. If tins keep going this way...

Nigeria youth I don't think u have a future in this country... Accept the fact....

So many useless pple now in power
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by israelmao(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2018
The first six months of inactivity of this current government aggravated the existing problems brought us to where we today.Buhari kept waiting for six months to put his cabinet together after unrealistic search for saint ministers and also mishandling of Niger Delta crisis at its early stage.
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2018
The truth is if we remove private sector number 90% of the population is unemployed..
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by Dacronym(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
I run close to 4 businesses but I am not very different from the Unemployed
Re: 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals by jeffizy(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2018
NaijaMutant:

I love statisticsgrin
I actually do too. Enough to get a degree in it. smiley
But, in relation to the current standard of Nigeria, action needed not statistics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (a Word Of Advice ) / #landers @ Pple's Prime Fair: Mobile Numbers / Soludo Caused The Massive Bank Layoffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.