Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido (6787 Views)

I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello / 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President- Atiku / 2019: Why I Want To Be Nigeria’s President – Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by kirajustice: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

A former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido has revealed what he will do for the country if he wins the Presidential elections in 2019.

Speaking in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state, where he led his campaign team on a courtesy visit to Governor Umahi, the seasoned politician also pointed out that he was not desperate to become the country's leader.

"I will administer a new direction for Nigeria if nominated because I aspire to unite Nigerians and make the country prosperous and secure.

I believe that I am qualified to win the party’s nomination because I am a party man by history and character with the party giving me everything I am in life.

The party discovered me from my obscure village in Jigawa, made me its state chairman and after I lost initial bids to become the state governor, made me Nigeria’s foreign affairs minister during a period of its pariah status.

The party further made me the state governor and I want to presently pay it and the country back with selfless service that would unite, reconcile and prosper the citizens.We are around nine aspirants jostling for the position presently but the emphasis should be on the nomination of the best man that would be seen as the country’s torch bearer.

The party is looking upon its governors for direction and as the convention to pick its candidate approaches, it should concentrate on reclaiming the confidence reposed in it by Nigerians,".

Lamido also attacked former members of the PDP who decamped to the APC;

"The decampees who include former governors, ministers, legislators among others, are those who were hitherto unknown until the party gave them the platform to be known in the country.The loss of the 2015 elections was bitter because members from the northern part of country were seen as infidels with some flogged, their houses burnt including my office,"

https://politicsngr.com/2019-will-become-president-sule-lamido/

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by ManirBK: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2018
A northern presidential candidate is too small for Buhari please PDP why not Atikulate and see landslide victory!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by stainlessnature: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2018
I don't even understand these politicians... Recycling old promises
Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by yemmight(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2018
Sule you cannot even be President. Forget about the despiration.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by DoyenExchange: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Sounds good especially coming from a major politician.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Annie939(f): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
are you serious? no desperado will see aso rock again bubu na last bus stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by XXLDICK(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
You can't win. I would rather vote Mr failure; Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2018
No be thunder go fire this Aboki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Xisnin(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2018
XXLDICK:
You can't win. I would rather vote Mr failure; Buhari.
Like attracts like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Tobycharles: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Perhaps herdsmen President

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by PapaBaby: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Sule lamido is one person I have time for, very popular in the north too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by drips8(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
we need young politicians not old guys

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by leroi01(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Really? Then don't run. Prove it.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by dheilaw1(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2018
ManirBK:
A northern presidential candidate is too small for Buhari please PDP why not Atikulate and see landslide victory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Bitterleafsoup: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2018
drips8:
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by NotBeenPaid: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
The only promising president the North ever produced was Umaru Musa Yaradua - The rest are hippopotamus

5 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by brookz: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Oga Sule, Abeg park for one side. You, Your Chariots and Your party lack the political will and Power to defeat PMB in 2019 that's if he decides to contest again!

At the expiration of his Tenure in 2023, Power will rotate to the SW into the most capable hands of PYO.

So wait till 2044 , then you can come and try your Luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Goke7: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2018
The party further made me the state governor and I want to presently pay it and the country back with selfless service that would unite, reconcile and prosper the citizens.

These Politicians and their lies, selfless service kor, looting service ni

4 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
ManirBK:
You like this ur 30k BMC pay sha,stop claiming you lobe Buhari more than his Wife and daughter

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
ManirBK:
You like this ur 30k BMC pay sha,stop claiming you love Buhari more than his Wife and daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by seguno2: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2018
.......unlike Buhari.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019
Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Comrde3g(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
My dear the political permutation right now is tilted towards the North and not the South. As it stands today, I don't know of any Northerner with a strong base politically, financial strength, popularity across the nation that can withstand Buhari or whoever APC is bringing in 2019 if not Alhaji Abubakar Atiku. My dear you better get ready to be Atikulated by 2019 for a better Nigeria!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by seguno2: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
drips8:

How are YOU working with other youths to make that happen?
What exactly are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by kinibigdeal(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
seguno2:

How are YOU working with other youths to make that happen?
What exactly are you doing?

We already have a youth in Kogi state

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by martineverest(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
The only promising president the North ever produced was Umaru Musa Yaradua - The rest are hippopotamus
u mean the one u prayed for his quick demise for Jonathan to gain power?

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by biggy26: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2018
He said:
"The loss of the 2015 elections was bitter because members from the northern part of country were seen as infidels with some flogged, their houses burnt including my office,"

You see how backward people from that region are? If Naija is to be one united entity, those guys will need a mind and brain upgrade!
Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Comrde3g(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2018
No candidate is capable of wresting power from APC Apart from ATIKU..
If u make the mistake of voting for another candidate that is not popular among core Muslims up North, we shall likely have Buhari ruling us again and u know the implications: More nepotism, bloodshed, ethnic cleansing and total colonization by Fulani..

Project tAtiku 2019!!..

Go and get your voters card now!!
Your voters cards are your power and means of expression of your frustration with this disastrous administration!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by Comrde3g(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2018
No candidate is capable of wresting power from APC Apart from ATIKU..
If u make the mistake of voting for another candidate that is not popular among core Muslims up North, we shall likely have Buhari ruling us again and u know the implications: More nepotism, bloodshed, ethnic cleansing and total colonization by Fulani..

Project Atiku 2019!!..

Go and get your voters card now!!
Your voters cards are your power and means of expression of your frustration with this disastrous administration!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by dewwy84(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Who Cares....
Re: 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido by ipobarecriminals: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
undecided undecided undecided sad undecided sad then go sidon.Enuf of fraudulent talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs / Dapo Abiodun: Abeokuta To Have Regular Water Supply In June / Why Vote-Trading Will Continue In Nigeria – INEC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.