Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

God Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Warns (286 Views)

Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Contest And Be Disgraced, Blind Prophet Warns Buhari / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Warns by Revadebola: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2018
GOD WARNS

Matthew 2:12 says, "And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way".
After the three wise men visited the Lord Jesus Christ, God appeared to them in their dreams and warned them not to return to King Herod, but to go back to their own country.
Our God is Omniscience, He knows the details of the past, present and future. There are no secret things hidden from God.
Proverbs 14:12 says "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".
None of us knows the details of any issues of our lives : details of who to marry, career, where to live, business investments etc. Some things may appear very okay physically but God who is Omniscience, knows the details of the issue, He can speak to you, in your decision taking.
A way may seem right to you but the end of it, may be death.
As God used dreams to speak and warn the three wise men, may He use your dreams to warn you of dangers ahead.

PRAYER POINTS '
1. Father warn me of danger and evil ahead of me
2. Lord preserve me from every evil on my way.
3. Oh Lord, arise and have mercy upon me.
4. Father give me strange favour today.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: God Warns by chimebukar(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2018
A "pastor" now doing marketing on nairaland? We were told to spread the gospel and reveal christ to the world, never ourselves...WTF is Charles Adebola Ministries? Your ministry is taking God to the lost, get it straight now, young man. How can your vision for God's work be boldly written in your own name?
Be very careful

(1) (Reply)

How To Build The Foundation For A Lasting Relationship / Religion Not Enslavement / Believe In Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.