Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Start A Marketing Research Firm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start A Marketing Research Firm (321 Views)

Job Opportunity For Marketing Research Team / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / Chinese Firm Incarcerates 30 Nigerian Staff In Its Premises For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Marketing Research Firm by habdulharsix(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

It has been a wonderful time since have joined this platform and I do appreciate all the knowledge, experience and opinions being shared.

I need your candid opinion and contributions towards the subject matter. A friend of mine studied marketing in one of the University in the country and graduated with a good grade(First Class) and he his currently serving but he doesn't want to finish the service year and be looking for jobs, and with the situation of the country he seeks to start his own business and needs how to go about starting one. The questions bothering his mind are as follows?

What does it takes to start a Marketing Research Firm?
How does the company make sales?
What are the cost required to start one?
which areas can he venture into?
How do one make profit or loss?

I will be glad if you can assist this friend of mine to actualize his dream and also contribute to the economy of the country.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent ! Urgent ! Urgent ! Professional & Well Experienced Male Stylists Needed / Hangoutwithtee4 - Supporting Women To Achieve Greatness! / Vacancy For Solutions Architect And Business Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.