Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads (1036 Views)

When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site / Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account / My Ads Showing Blank On Some Pages , How Can I Fix This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
I am trying to promote some of my imported products on facebook but they keep saying 'not approved'. I've only succeeded in promoting the page likes but when I promote the post or boost it and try to create an ad,,it keeps telling me,,'not approved'. Please webmasters,,i need your inputs and a trusted person to help me out,,i need to boost the posts and product asap
Lalasticlala,,help me abeg FP,,mods
Re: Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by richeeyo(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2018
What kind of card are you using for payment
Re: Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2018
richeeyo:
What kind of card are you using for payment
I've already funded it with payu,,,so money isn't the problem,,,,the problem is the ads to be accepeted
Re: Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by richeeyo(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2018
frankyskyboi:
I've already funded it with payu,,,so money isn't the problem,,,,the problem is the ads to be accepeted
Bro I been their for in the same place as you are now for six months
Opened 3 different accounts.
But the fact is face book will only accept a domecinary account from you funded with dollars, due the the current Nigeria exchange rate problems.
That's what I use and I have no problems at all
Re: Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2018
richeeyo:

Bro I been their for in the same place as you are now for six months
Opened 3 different accounts.
But the fact is face book will only accept a domecinary account from you funded with dollars, due the the current Nigeria exchange rate problems.
That's what I use and I have no problems at all
hmmm,,this is serious,,but I boosted the page likes and it was successful,,,just to boost post is now a problem
Re: Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by richeeyo(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2018
frankyskyboi:
hmmm,,this is serious,,but I boosted the page likes and it was successful,,,just to boost post is now a problem
If you have booster it once recently with that same card. Go to the payment menu I don't know precisely, I do have problems locating it my self at times, search for anything that says credit limit, increase it with some few numbers above the amount you are boosting, or you can simply Google how to increase credit limits on fb
Re: Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Finally my ads have been approved,,,thanks everyone for your inputs,,,my challenge now is how can I get people to engage and comment on my posts because that is th th thing,,,,i only keep seeing how many people th boosted posts have reached and post likes,,,i want people to comment on the posts and engage because I have boosted the posts already,,, I need your inputs
Re: Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads by Cylotanna: 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
Please how did you do it because my promotion has been rejected
What's the solution to solve it please

(1) (Reply)

Domain For Sale: Sytemwage.com (godady) / Afforable Joomla Quick Start Template Needed / How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.