Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos (30247 Views)

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by CharleyBright(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
APL33:

Lol. colony koh, balcony no. I see no reason anybody should be given free land, when it won't translate to any meaningful dev GDP wise, of that state. But yes am one of those that see a conspiracy behind this killings. Plus the fact that everybody now blame herdmens for everything. Even kidnappings

Thank God you align yourself rightly against Cattle Colonies. All the yeye Northern agenda to grab southern lands.
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by IMASTEX: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
It's a pity

Such a brilliant young man, and they are doing nothing to stop these senseless killings in The Mid west and South West regions. This is just because a region wanted to get the VP position to a despot. A learned professor had to queue behind someone with zero classroom experience.

Once again, its a pity.
It is indeed a pity. Sometimes, I wonder how the prof. is able to swallow such nonsense & queuing behind the vision less fellow. Of course, greed & zero integrity won't allow him do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by levi2(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
RIP bro...was my class mate back then
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by ewereff(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
CharleyBright:

What's funny?
A Medical practitioner was murdered and that is funny to you?
E be like say na him kill d Doctor. dats y he is cheerful....
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by DemonInSiege: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
Please we should be careful about our reporting

So that criminals and assassins won't hide under the guise of Fulani herdsmen

Shatap!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by SucreB: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
crazydude1:
Unlike the Boko Haram and Ipob issue, the government is doing absolutely nothing to stop this herdsmen. These people are widespread, going as far as Ekiti and Edo state. This gov't should nip this problem in the bud before it engulfs the whole of Nigeria. Life is no longer valued In Nigeria. We are tired of this killings biko. We are tired!

please be careful how you cry out......Buhari will order IG to arrest you o. this is Millitary regime either we like it or not!
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by chieni(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
this world keeps becoming scary day by day
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by PrettySleek(f): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
mudiana:
Rest in Peace... my former Head boy, Udss(University of Benin Demonstration Secondary School) 1999/2000.
My school mate! grin
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
It's a pity

Such a brilliant young man, and they are doing nothing to stop these senseless killings in The Mid west and South West regions. This is just because a region wanted to get the VP position to a despot. A learned professor had to queue behind someone with zero classroom experience.

Once again, its a pity.
a phd holder was there with 140 oil price yet nijia didnt change to dubai
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by missyadorable(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
30 pints of blood? People can die ooo
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by Headmaster055(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
The killings are getting funny...... all killings are now linked to fulani herdmen.... we really have to look more into issues b4 giving it rushing into conclusion....
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by Manasp: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

You lack decorum

You lack sense of reasoning

Above all you are not intelligent

U mean he's parallelwise?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by Manasp: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Baawaa:
It will soon clear to us that all these killings are the works of corrupt politicians.

It's all the involvement of it, complicated
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by Yusman316(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is copied from "FRIENDS IKOYI CLUB 1938" forum posted by Mrs Nike Marinho, a Medical Doctor.
Tunde Oduwole,I-QS.
22.01.'18.

SOCIAL MEDIA SEEM TO HAVE SUSPENDED OUR INTELLECT

I have been besieged lately by a barrage of forwards and posts on social media that leave me wondering whether the folks that send or post these messages have any intellectual filters (which I think this age requires) or perhaps there is a contest for being the first to forward or as CNN would say, “be the first to know”. Sadly, people now seem to believe that social media is a veritable source of authentic information. One is tempted to give credit to Donald Trump who has successfully labeled main stream media as FAKE NEWS; with the corollary that social media makes genuine news. What a paradox!

I will cite some shocking examples in the last one week that accentuates this worrisome anomaly:

A friend sends me this forward that states that the entire ‘security architecture’ of Nigeria is headed by Fulanis. From the President who is the commander-in-Chief though the IG of police to the National security adviser. The forward concludes by wondering how then the marauding Fulani herdsmen can be stopped. I sought to cross check the facts only to discover that the first person listed after the president who of course is a Fulani is the IG of Police. It turns out that the IGP, Ibrahim Idris Kpotum is of Nupe extraction from Niger State. I didn’t bother to check the others. I picked up my phone to call my friend and confronted him with my findings. He began to stutter as he said: “it was forwarded to me too”.

Again, I receive this video where the esteemed Bishop Oyedepo was addressing a congregation and quoting a purported release by the Fulani Nationality Movement (FNM). What shocked me the most was not the content of the paper but rather the supposed source of information which the revered clergyman says in his words: “ it’s on the net (internet)”. He repeated: “it’s on the net”. Now, here is my problem. Dr. Oyedepo is a PhD holder and pro-chancellor of two leading private universities in Nigeria. I would be shocked out of my existence if he is ignorant of the fact that the internet can not be cited in evidence in intellectual or academic discourses. High school students know that not even Wikipedia can be quoted in their research. I have also found in the same source that the Bishop cited, all manners of phoney news report about him - that he was banned from London, he is a fake prophet, he got his power from the under-world etc. All on the net. Do I believe it because it is on the net? Really amazing! I googled the so called FNM only to discover it is a non-existent organization whose only appearance is on this document. Anyone can post anything on the internet. It is not God who uploads content on the net, it is anybody and anybody at that. What a day it would be when Fulani herdsmen are technologically savvy enough to communicate via the internet.

There is yet another that was forwarded to me that says: EVER WONDER WHY CERTAIN MEDICATIONS DON’T WORK AFTER SEVERAL DAYS OF USE? It goes on to state all kinds of fallacious drug interactions that leave me wondering at how scientifically inventive we can be. Vitamin C and Antimalarial drugs, Painkillers and soft drinks, the list goes on and on. Have we become so intellectually destitute that we cannot reason or search things out before tacitly endorsing them as we share?

Perhaps, the most ridiculous one is the clearly photoshopped image of President Buhari gazing at a herd of cattle on an iPad at a public function. I am not aware of any head of state who goes around with a gadget. Not even the twitter happy President of the United States is seen in public with his twitting device. Secondly, I know that for security reasons, it is very uncommon for anyone other than security details to sit behind the president let alone have access to the content of his document.

I still wonder when Nigerians will use the brains that God has given them rationallGy. Today, social media has exacerbated the malaise of an already intellectually lethargic population.
LET US START THINKING FOR A CHANGE.
Me: When the whole country goes up in flames who benefits? Is it the tithe collecting pastors and GO's ? They fly out in their private jets , put in place their business continuity plans and continue war mongering from their safe havens. Or the overseas based hate mongers on Facebook and whatsapp? They have no stake at all as they have firmly rooted and seeded in their new lands.
We elites should stop this dangerous game! We should be part of calming the rising tension across the land. We should act with a sense of responsibility and ownership. Enough said
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by marvolio2000(m): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Oh my God, he's related to me. My father broke the news to me last week. He was actually shot by Fulani herdsmen.
May his soul rest in peace.
May God destroy these killer herdsmen.
Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by dapachez: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ovbiomen Ehido a great man cut short in his prime,God bless your soul and comfort all of us that you left behind. Adieu and sleep on dear brother

Re: Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos by saifuhot: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2018
P
CharleyBright:

Excuse me!?? You blame it on CAN?
i dont know what religion you profess, but CAN or the Religion they stand for isn't in pursuit of extremism. They don't kill innocent people to attain personal or mundane goals.
The other religion profess violence to achieve a wicked goal, CAN and the religion that stand for profess peace.
Now do well to retract your allegation.
profess peace ni was it not the same CAN private jet under the leadership of orisejfor or so was caught with heavy arms shey u forgot. Also to best of my knowledge I havnt heard fulani people administering for any agenda.herdsmen are of fulani tribe not Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.