Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel (585 Views)

Can You Solve This Math Question? / Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by nigeriankenyan: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders

Someone should please help me solve this maths on EXCEL, and quote me with the answer File.

#modified

From number 10 to 15.

Thank you.

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by Came4apost(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Contact for price no free work in this 2018
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by nigeriankenyan: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Came4apost:
Contact for price no free work in this 2018
My brother Just from number 10 to 15!
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by David25(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2018
nigeriankenyan:

These are pretty elementary math equations you can solve with your eyes closed. why do you need ms excel to get it done? smiley
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by greatnaija01: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2018
GO ON APPSTORE AND DOWNLOAD SOCRATIC APP then use it and it will solve everything in seconds for you.

thank me later

nigeriankenyan:

Someone should please help me solve this maths on EXCEL, and quote me with the answer File.

#modified

From number 10 to 15.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by Came4apost(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
nigeriankenyan:

I am not really a guru at excel, but it's gonna take some valuable time to assign all the parameters form scratch or you can pay for my time and it's done
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by Came4apost(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
David25:

These are pretty elementary math equations you can solve with your eyes closed. why do you need ms excel to get it done? smiley

The person who gave the assignment is not testing your mathematical knowledge but excel skills thanks
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by nigeriankenyan: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
David25:

They said it most be done at EXCEL bt I'm not familiar with it
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by nigeriankenyan: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
GO ON APPSTORE AND DOWNLOAD SOCRATIC APP then use it and it will solve everything in seconds for you.

thank me later

I'm very grateful, sir.

Thank you
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by Came4apost(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
nigeriankenyan:

They said it most be done at EXCEL bt I'm not familiar with it

Okay quick one here
1 get one line formula to solve the equation
Almighty formula will do
2 set variables in different cells
3 relate the variables with the signs in the formula
4 input your values for the variables
5 check your answer
Break the formula down and assign variables

Didn't intend to make it sound hard but this is what you need to do bro ...
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by Ajfems(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Solved number 10 smiley
nigeriankenyan:

#modified

From number 10 to 15.

Thank you.

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by nigeriankenyan: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ajfems:
Solved number 10 smiley

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by nigeriankenyan: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ajfems:
Solved number 10 smiley

Thank you very much
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math On Ms-excel by nigeriankenyan: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Came4apost:

Okay quick one here
1 get one line formula to solve the equation
Almighty formula will do
2 set variables in different cells
3 relate the variables with the signs in the formula
4 input your values for the variables
5 check your answer
Break the formula down and assign variables

Didn't intend to make it sound hard but this is what you need to do bro ...
You guys were very helpful
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Rehab Students Were Forced To Receive Lectures Using Candles, Torchlights / Pictures Nigerian Graduates And Undergraduates Can Relate To / Data Yakata SME Plans Works For All Network On All Devices 08163898595

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.