Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ifeanyi ANIAGOH Declares For Anambra State House Of Assembly- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi ANIAGOH Declares For Anambra State House Of Assembly- Pictures (522 Views)

2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES / Obiano Never Gave Father Mbaka N5m - Ifeanyi Aniagoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi ANIAGOH Declares For Anambra State House Of Assembly- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2018
*Re: Ifeanyi ANIAGOH Declares for Anambra State House of Assembly*

With much respect to all my followers on Social Media and dear supporters offline, I wish to categorically state that I did not in any forum declare to run nor commence campaign for the Anambra State House of Assembly Election.

The stories and posters (find some attached here ������ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1813423642289190&id=1595789130719310) indicating otherwise are not from me nor being spread under my authorization.

As a young man determined to give his best in serving his community cum nation, I have always prepared myself in readiness for such a time when the good people of my political constituency would say, "young man go and represent us..."

Hence, my unalloyed dedication to duty as the Senior Special Assistant to Gov Willie Obiano of Anambra State on Social Media and as such, I can't start any contest without due consultation.

It is my resolution to maintain diligence to duty while building on my capacity pending when the people wishes otherwise.

The decision on who to represent Umuowelle (Njikoka II Constituency) at the Anambra State House of Assembly rests on the people and as a loyal student of politics, I am aware that a resolve to contest can only be arrived at after an extensive consultation with the grassroots, major stakeholders and most importantly leadership of our great party, APGA.

Thus, while I thank all those involved in sharing the said stories and posters for their supposed good intentions, I urge them to stop.

Yes, we are #NotTooYoungToRun but we must follow due process to achieve desired goals.

*Rtn Ifeanyi ANIAGOH*
SSA on Social Media

Re: Ifeanyi ANIAGOH Declares For Anambra State House Of Assembly- Pictures by tochukwuifediba: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin Oga Anyi no mind Eneh Victor
Re: Ifeanyi ANIAGOH Declares For Anambra State House Of Assembly- Pictures by BeijinDossier: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations. Ifeanyi my man.
Re: Ifeanyi ANIAGOH Declares For Anambra State House Of Assembly- Pictures by patrick89(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
I wish you the very best!

(1) (Reply)

Female House Member Suspended For Abusing Honorable House / My Vision About Apc Party / Controversy Trails Obasanjo’s Registration With Coalition For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.